• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

Maxxan

I just now saw that I actually got a beta code in my email, I apparently got it like 15 mins before the beta started and by that time I already got a code thanks to Massive Duck's raffle.

The first one to post a haiku related to The Tomorrow Children gets an EU beta code via PM!

writeahaiku.com

I'd like the EU code if you still have it :)

Tomorrow Children
Still don't know what it's about
Should try the beta

Pachimari

I can't wait to try out the beta, and find out, what it's actually about as well. I sense there's some crafting in there, and I love Minecraft, and I'm giggling at the whole community aspect of this. It looks so interesting with the Godzilla dinos and Russian atmosphere and such.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
12 minutes until the beta has finished downloading!

I'm excited to give this a go, I also have another EU code to give since I got one from Mod-Bot.

First PM get's it!

Edit: Won't be checking GAF while the beta is underway sorry!

Edit 2: Code gone

MMaRsu

Banned
12 minutes until the beta has finished downloading!

I'm excited to give this a go, I also have another EU code to give since I got one from Mod-Bot.

First PM get's it!

Edit: Won't be checking GAF while the beta is underway sorry!

I sent you a pm can I please have it??? :)

kadab

Anybody els having trouble logging in? It keeps saying could not connect to the game server. Returning to the titel screen. Dylan help.

Top Bottom