• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

hydruxo

Now I'm stuck in the repeating subway loading screen...

Same here. I hit continue from the start menu and after sitting at the subway loading screen for a couple minutes it just told me it couldn't connect to the servers.

Edit: just happened for a second time

Drencrom

Same here. I hit continue from the start menu and after doing the subway loading screen for a couple minutes it just told me it couldn't connect to the servers.

3rd time the game failed to load/log into the servers...

I like that the servers are open for just 3 hours and then they don't even work

Macrotus

I woke up at 4AM just to participate in the beta xD

I was able to connect to the town I was in last time,
but when I decided to try to go to another town, I got a "couldn't connect to the game server" message and I'm brought back to the title screen. (twice so far)

I guess the stress test is really stressing the servers =P

I woke up at 4AM just to participate in the beta xD

I was able to connect to the town I was in last time,
but when I decided to try to go to another town, I got a "couldn't connect to the game server" message and I'm brought back to the title screen. (twice so far)

I guess the stress test is really stressing the servers =P

Happy early morning, brother! lol

Since we've been trying to get more time frame info out and as people are STILL receiving codes, there are definitely more people on this time.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Good start already. Build electric shop, buy torch, get given sneaky black market brochure. Buy chainsaw and chop down 'spare trees' in town to build domicile and increase population

Auctopus

I have no idea what's going on.

I've mined a couple things and carried them to storage but my town is out of food and I don't know how to get more.

Hedgey

I'm on the train to nowhere. Hammering the X button when I get d/ced lol

There's a Dragon Quest Builders demo out lol... might go play that instead.
Tomorrow Children doesn't want me.

ChrisDM

I am sad that it isn't working for a lot of y'all! I am absolutely in love with the aesthetic and mood of this game so far. My hype levels have risen immensely.

Edit: Boy do I have no idea what I am doing once I got to town. Time to figure it out!

On Demand

Banned
Are the 4 black boarders necessary? It's kind of distracting. I remember Killzone having something similar. Is it performance related?

doby

Are the 4 black boarders necessary? It's kind of distracting. I remember Killzone having something similar. Is it performance related?

Adjust your display area on the screen settings from the ps4 settings menu. The game should fill the screen.

Drencrom

How come I can see randoms in my town but not my friends in my town?

I blow the whistle but the disappear immeaditely... you should have a way to always see people you are friends with or something.

addik

Man, our town is doing so well. We made it pass Level 2 Technology and Culture and our resources kept piling up.

Then, I got kicked out of the server. The same time as my brother asked me to leave the living room since he wanted to use it with his girlfriend. It's 3:45 am here anyway and I'm still up early (just had a really ill-timed nap and messed my body clock tonight), so I might as well call it quits for now and just catch up for the third and final beta.

But holy crap, this beta already has me sold on this game. I am really going to get this game when it comes out.

Adjust your display area on the screen settings from the ps4 settings menu. The game should fill the screen.

It's a vignette effect applied.

Our in-office stream is live now at www.twitch.tv/qgamestv, so hopefully we can answer some questions in real time!

Joni

The bèta planning sucks. Like I get the code when the first night had passed, just before the second night so it can't download on time and the third night is in the middle of the night. Might try it then but they should have done aan entire weekend.

Shy

I have another dumb question. Sorry.

Can other players steal you house, cause when i loaded in today i went to my house, but it had another player's name on it.

Did i load into another town, if so how do i tell which is the town with my house in it. ?
I keep getting "could not connect to the game server" im guessing im not going to get in today,eh? darnit.
I got in at irst, but decided to take the train to another town, but i keep getting that. Should of stayed where i was. :(

EDIT 2: thought i was in for min there, but i wasn't.

Top Bottom