• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

Drencrom

btw, in the meantime, be sure to download and play NomNomGalaxy - it's free on PSN+ this month!

Already did that, fun little game :)

But guess what happened in my first online multiplayer session? A player joined my world and destroyed our power generators and left the game... me and another player had probably spent like 30~45 mins on that factory and without any crystals in-sight it wasn't worthwhile to continue.

HiVision

Already did that, fun little game :)

But guess what happened in my first online multiplayer session? A player joined my world and destroyed our power generators and left the game... me and another player had probably spent like 30~45 mins on that factory and without any crystals in-sight it wasn't worthwhile to continue.

That was mean of them!!!!

xviper

invisible players Worst idea

punk-is-mad.gif

Drencrom

That was mean of them!!!!

Lol, I guess I should just grow some thicker skin when it comes to griefers.

Off-topic, but I kinda just realized that Nom Nom Galaxy is basically a (capatalist) wage slave simulator while TTC is a communist slave worker simulator.

Just got a beta key in email, don't really remember signing up. Says its for a closed beta:

Greetings and congratulations, comrade! You are hereby invited to join a special 24-hour Closed Beta session for The Tomorrow Children this Sunday thru Monday.

Test Date February 7th (Sun) 01:00 - February 8th (Mon) 01:00 PST

3.1gb download

melkier33

Im glad this game is getting a lot of eyes. I was a huge pixel junk fan and had now idea about Nom Nom till psplus, am I the only one that thinks q-games isn't getting the recognition they deserve?

Im glad this game is getting a lot of eyes. I was a huge pixel junk fan and had now idea about Nom Nom till psplus, am I the only one that thinks q-games isn't getting the recognition they deserve?

I wish they would release a complete pixel junk collection in ps4. every single game is great, i especially love sidescroller and Eden. All games are unique, well crafted and a visual and acoustic delight

Qvoth

can't wait for tomorrow's beta!
my psn id is Qvoth87
hopefully i can get into gaf town and see what it's all about
AU7Amsc.gif

Withnail

Nom Nom was self published whereas the PixelJunk games and TTC are all Sony projects (in the west) and so get a lot more exposure. It just shows that self publishing is hard.

Pandacon

I look forward to hopping on this again tomorrow, but I don't think the changes to the disassembler are quite good enough....

Sure, this is kind of easy to miss. Mandate is basically building costs and limits. You can see the town's mandate limit/current mandate by pressing in the left stick, which brings up a basic town info UI with the town's durability and mandate at the top.

Pretty much every structure has a mandate cost associated, which you can see if you select it at the workbench. There's an icon that looks like a weight with a number next to it, displayed to the upper left of the craft item's picture. That is the mandate cost for that item.

You can increase mandate by earning monuments, which are like achievements for the town.
Missed this up until now. Cheers for the response.

For that matter: has the bus getting stuck been fixed with this updated build? 'My' town suffered from it.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
2 more hours to go.
I should be on as soon as i can get the kids to bed (7pm start here).

Sadly I'll be working tomorrow so won't get much more time with it.

Decided to play on my other PSN account which has the name as my gaf account, so people could tell who's who a bit better. Could someone in GAF town send a friend request to "RageWaffles"? Thanks!

melkier33

Well I tried to connect to a friends town keep saying I couldn't log in, rebooted ps4 and router for the heck of it. Now error su-35931-1. :(

Top Bottom