• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

thenexus6

I just got an email saying the beta has been extended. If I redownload it can I just play it now? I never got the chance before.

Ferr986

Hum, I got an email about beta extension but I never got a code before. It is open for everyone or PSN is just trolling me? lol The PSN Beta site is down apparently so I can't check anything.

melkier33

So be careful deleting old quests, I deleted one from a town I don't think exists anymore and got stuck in the quest menu and had you restart the game.

Pricken

Hum, I got an email about beta extension but I never got a code before. It is open for everyone or PSN is just trolling me? lol The PSN Beta site is down apparently so I can't check anything.

Same here. To my dismay I wasn't invited to the beta last week, but just received an email about the extension. I follow the link to the PSN beta page and try to log in but only get an "Failure of server APACHE bridge" error.

Anyone knows what that's about?

the bus gets stuck far far far too easily it doesn't seem to take off if anything is even remotely in front of us and just stop running in this town even with the subway always near it. this time i think its the monument expansion that preventing it from going now

Qvoth

finally in gaf town!
AU7Amsc.gif

For EU people who got notification emails, can you please answer the following:

1) Did the notification have a code included or not?
2) Did you receive a code for last month or not (please check your notifications/inboxes!!)

dracula_x

For EU people who got notification emails, can you please answer the following:

1) Did the notification have a code included or not?
2) Did you receive a code for last month or not (please check your notifications/inboxes!!)

1. No.
2. No (though not 100% sure about this).

Replicant

I'm stuck on this never-stopping train. This is a nightmare. It's like being trapped forever in Shinji Ikari's mind.

EDIT: Finally arrived and the town is being attacked by monster. FML back on train again now.

Top Bottom