• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

simonski

I get failed to connect to game server. Error:H1028:504.

Happened during the last beta sessions too - have never managed to get past the tutorial.

melkier33

Trying to get into gaf 2.0 taking a long time hope it doesn't crash.

Edit: couldn't connect first time second time I crashed not looking good.

I knew I shouldn't have left my residence building too long. Always a worker, never a resident :( Guess I'll see what I can do to help with the Town Hall.

melkier33

Have you tried choosing "Select Town" instead of "Continue" at the title screen? That worked for me and for others when we couldn't get into GAF Town.

I have still can't get in. Weird thing is it shows 4-8 people in gaf 2.0 and I can't get in but can get into a town with 30+ people.

Aside from the connection shit, it's such a mixed bag for me. Do I like it, hate it, is it getting old already or is there much more to discover?I just don't know.

Bam

Banned
So excited to finally get my hands on this even if I have no idea what I'm doing

Everyone is heading to Galunka?

liberator 23

Neo Member
Let's bring all metal into the town hall! If we can upgrade it to lvl 2 we can start to build some really useful buildings! Currently we need about 98 more pieces

Edit: If you'd like to join GAFTown you can send Liberator223 a friend request.

Elandyll

Banned
Just disconnected and back to a train loop... Game is really strangely addicting, and loving the visuals.
When I my wife asked me why I was mining virtual rocks, I told her it was "for the glory of our Holographic State, and the People!".

She looked at me weird.

doby

Getting a lot of disconnects this time (never happened to me in the last sessions) with variable reconnect times, some quite lengthy.

Top Bottom