• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

So the beta only starts on the 23rd for US? What?

People can play during any or all of the three blocks, just the time frames are aimed at different regions.

Hmm, I'm not sure about this.

The way Modbot works is that you set a time limit (you can choose zero, 15 minutes, 3 hours and 24 hours) add your keys and then it runs by itself (you also have to post it in the thread)

You can add several keys per Modbot dump, and you can do more than one as well.

I see. I got the link to the instructions so I'll mull them over more carefully in a bit.

No. You can set a time limit - eg 3 or 24 hours and nothing happens until the end of that time, and then all keys are given out to people that have entered up to that point.

Ah, ok. From the cursory glance I took, u thought it automatically have keys at random to those who had posted in the thread throughout the set time frame. This way sounds much simpler.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
How do you enter a Modbot giveaway? I've never done one and I wanna make sure I do it properly.

I'm suddenly excited again :)
Instructions are posted during the giveaway. Basically you send modbot a PM containing the code posted at the bottom of the giveaway post.

fBo0Dp6.png

Downloading! Thanks, Q! <3!

Will I be able to access all three blocks with my US client, or just the US block? So there's just a total of nine hours of testing, then that's that? Sounds like I need to start arranging to be free during the test! lol

Ibuki

Banned
Did anyone else who got the 'guaranteed access' from PSX actually get a code yet? I contacted them last night on Twitter and they never gave me an answer.

Heeere we goooo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 21 keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1151552.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) -- MB-8206700529F1B07F - Taken by Kurt Russell. 4 entrants total.
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #9 -- MB-5FFD33C37AB6F1B0 - Taken by DarkLS1. 1 entrants total.
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #8 -- MB-273C0702DF5AFA3F
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #7 -- MB-D820E19E769F5085 - Taken by Killthee. 1 entrants total.
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #6 -- MB-31CD547FECFB7467 - Taken by squidyj. 1 entrants total.
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #5 -- MB-30A04E2C7E5AD7F6
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #4 -- MB-4038A072CB763840 - Taken by Spy. 2 entrants total.
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #3 -- MB-766807BA1818F493
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #2 -- MB-FF00C68B59093A4C - Taken by wowzors. 1 entrants total.
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #20 -- MB-71B7774AE4435A2F - Taken by Nestled_Grizzly. 1 entrants total.
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #17 -- MB-85A747C1A02B1654 - Taken by Cow Goes Moo. 8 entrants total.
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #16 -- MB-4CA2A7F0DA089746 - Taken by jiggle. 3 entrants total.
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #15 -- MB-2270A66450E6CAA9
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #14 -- MB-A5C003C43879CBD0
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #13 -- MB-20F4C0E75AA2E40D - Taken by Qvoth. 3 entrants total.
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #12 -- MB-329F39C071E0CC65 - Taken by liberator 23. 1 entrants total.
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #11 -- MB-E637108BFC23683F - Taken by Hawkens. 1 entrants total.
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #10 -- MB-6DD232BA4F42942C
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #21 -- MB-CE7A797A1B0EF061
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #19 -- MB-98D2482707FBD8E6
The Tomorrow Children Beta (US) #18 -- MB-E6C79BAEEAA2CFAF - Taken by Frosta. 2 entrants total.

t1453349581z1.png

The EU giveaway will be done once GMT morning comes around.

Shoeless

Wow, I was actually pretty bummed out about not making five posts on this thread, and not getting into the beta after signing up when it went live, but I only just now got an e-mail saying I'm in the beta.

So I guess there's still a chance other Gaffers can get in.

Gonna be hard to post 5 times and still follow the TOS I think.

But I'll make an attempt. This game looks interesting, but it's definitely one I want to try out before I buy.

Spy

Five posts in this thread? I've posted about The Tomorrow Children more times than that but not in this thread.

Wow, I was actually pretty bummed out about not making five posts on this thread, and not getting into the beta after signing up when it went live, but I only just now got an e-mail saying I'm in the beta.

Yep! Just had someone tweet our official that they just got their email lol.

Hooray I got access! Super sad about the times though, the best time for me to experience it is 3 AM tomorrow ;_; I work the other times. Well, I'll try to be up @_@

Fun fact, at the time of this post, only 18 people qualify for the giveaway.

So if you qualify you have a good chance of getting one. (That makes 3 lol)

Stoze

Just got an e-mail with access!

FUCK YEA!

Huh, I guess I'll keep an eye out on my email then. What region are you guys in (not sure if that matters)?

Hawkens

I've definitely been pretty interested in this game, and was pretty happy to see the changes made since the original public test.

Top Bottom