• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

liberator 23

Neo Member
I just received an email with my beta code for PS4, I never expected to get it at this point. Really looking forward to playing tomorrow morning!

ps3ud0

The people that have just got the email - is that for the US or EU beta? Just checked my emails and didnt get anything but wondering if it turn up late too (I applied for the UK trial)

ps3ud0 8)

Hawkens

Wait so did anyone ever actually confirm receiving a code before today? Is that why it seemed no one in this thread got in?

squidyj

I'm posting to be eligibible! thanks so much for the keys, been looking forward to this game since I saw the tech demos for cone tracing in the game which got me interested in the game itself.

melkier33

Bro just gave me his code. Such a small window on Friday though :/ going to have to wake early and grind Thursday if it's good.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The email I have registered here on gaf is from 10 years ago and I don't have access to it anymore!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Crackbone

So I read that the alpha folks are in but I'm not sure where I get the new client from once this beta starts. Anyone have a clue?

ps3ud0

I'm in Western Canada for reference.
Cheers - Im guessing EU codes would have been sent out before the NA ones (especially if the first play block is tomorrow morning), hard to tell as if the EU codes were being sent now its already 2am GMT so not many would be posting.

Looking back in the thread I havent noticed any EU beta receivers so unsure...

Hopefully people will give impressions :)

ps3ud0 8)

Oh FFS I can't believe this. :mad:

I can't access this old ass email and I don't have any other valid emails to use on gaf. :(

I'd be immensely greateful if anyone provided me a code for this sweet beta :(

Hawkens

What are the times in est again?

6am EST Thursday morning, the second starts at 1pm EST Saturday, last is 7 pm EST

From earlier in the thread. The Last one is either Saturday or Sunday because he said 7pm EST/12 am GMT Sunday. So not 100 % sure if Sunday refers to EST or GMT.

6am EST Thursday morning, the second starts at 1pm EST Saturday, last is 7 pm EST

From earlier in the thread. The Last one is either Saturday or Sunday because he said 7pm EST/12 am GMT Sunday. So not 100 % sure if Sunday refers to EST or GMT.
Jesus those times..only way i can even play if waking up at 6am to play alil before work. Eh darn i would've given my code out if i knew sooner

ps3ud0

Sunday refers to the GMT time only - EST will be Saturday
Is it too late to register?
Yeah - registration ended over a week ago...

ps3ud0 8)

Top Bottom