• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

This is my first time entering a modbot giveaway, do you put all the codes in one post or in separate posts?

You can only use one of the codes, so select one, paste it in a PM to modbot and in the title write something like "entry"

If you enter more than one code you'll be disqualified.

Woo! Just got my code. So if I read that right we get a total of 10 hours beta time and it is at specific times? Means I won't get to play until saturday but at least I get to try it out.

CLBridges

Got a beta code for this, never heard of it, came here and watched the trailer for it and I know it's not for me. Anybody want the beta code? First come, first serve.

Got a beta code for this, never heard of it, came here and watched the trailer for it and I know it's not for me. Anybody want the beta code? First come, first serve.

Thanks so much man! Got the code, redeemed it, everything worked perfectly. I appreciate the gesture, I will for sure pay it forward.

Good news - I got a another key on my second account too! Was going to first to quote, but Cow Goes Moo already came second and he posted several times in the thread so I'll just send it over. PMing :)

Side note - can anyone download it yet? First trial period starts in 8 hours, and I can see the beta in my library, but I don't have the option to download it yet

Good news - I got a another key on my second account too! Was going to first to quote, but Cow Goes Moo already came second and he posted several times in the thread so I'll just send it over. PMing :)

Side note - can anyone download it yet? First trial period starts in 8 hours, and I can see the beta in my library, but I don't have the option to download it yet
Just finished downloading for me can't wait

So to get up at 6 am and play? Now that is the question
My true dilemma

i'll gladly take it off your hands :D

darn it 3rdamention lol

Dude, you are awesome! Glad you got one Cow Goes Moo! Can't wait for this to start up!

liberator 23

Neo Member

I was able to start my download immediately.

Weird, I don't have a download option despite it being in library...

Edit: Got it to work, restarted, then booted up the store, quit out, went to library and the option was live. Just in case anyone else has the same issue

I played the alpha. definitely not for me. PM me if you truly will take advantage of the code and play during the beta times and the code is yours

EDIT: Gone

Wulfegang

Finishing up the download and looking forward to playing! Does anyone know if we will be allowed to stream the beta or are we behind an NDA of any kind? I have a couple of friends that are wanting to see the game and this is a great chance to show it to them.

Finishing up the download and looking forward to playing! Does anyone know if we will be allowed to stream the beta or are we behind an NDA of any kind? I have a couple of friends that are wanting to see the game and this is a great chance to show it to them.
They said you can stream, take pics, and talk about it!

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Beta times:

t1453374000z4.png

t1453489200z4.png

t1453593600z4.png

Top Bottom