• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Open Beta : All your base are belong to us

can we create new cities?

I still have not figured out how to plant a tree or build a new structure, how do you guys do it?

In the workbench

I realize a small city is where everyone should start.

Everything is much less confusing. It's like Mine craft or Terraria in that respect. you learn the ropes one step at a time

ViciousDS

Banned
I'm annoyed I got to Gaf 2.0 and was about to make a residence then it was full now too.

I'm creating a new GAF 4.0 in Iyevyen under the deserted town section if you want to set up your own residence. It's nice and fresh

See ya there!!!

You guys do the building structure I don't want to fuck up our resources.....I'll just gather and shit.

Ill happily join you guys on the new one. Ill just be a runner and get resources.

Ill ask again since nobody answered, does anyone know how to earn dollars? I havent earned a single dollar and Ive played a lot today. Must be doing something wrong.

Also i dont see the new town either.

ViciousDS

Banned
You find dollars randomly throughout the world. They seem really rare. only found some once.

I did log out and log back in and it gave me $1000 again. So maybe there is a daily bonus

sent friend invites

I wonder if you have to be online for it to pop up in the list.....tried restarting the game. Shows blank still for friends towns

You find dollars randomly throughout the world. They seem really rare. only found some once.

I did log out and log back in and it gave me $1000 again. So maybe there is a daily bonus

sent friend invites

If I could get an invite that would be awesome!

PSN is same as on here. Probably should have mentioned that..

I have been refreshing for 10 minutes. Still not popping up. Someone sent me a friend request but they arent online so it doesnt pop up under friends towns.

Power is running low in gaf 3.0 galuk I believe. Ran on the single generator a few times, but just logged out.

P.s, I do have a mic so if we want to start a voice thingie we could co-ordinate attacks, power, etc.

Welcome to my town, GAF. :D Iyevyen was my starting town. My gf is playing on my account right now, name's itsumo_kid. We've only been playing off and on. Looks like we need wood, so she's planting lots of saplings right now.

Listonosh

I don't think I understand this game. The tutorial didn't really teach me a whole lot. I feel like I was dumped in some city with lots of stuff around but no idea what to do?

Also, is this game persistent online, or does it have some sort of single player mode as well.

I'm so confused =(

I'm intrigued by the concept, but so much of the gameplay seems unexplained. I read the OT twice just in case I missed something but I just don't think I "get" this game.

Can anyone tell me how to build a house? And the purpose of that? I just tried to join Mikhzek and it told me it has reached the limit for proletariat. Guessing that means people without homes there? I dont know. Only 25 in the server and I know there can be more than that

Sethista

we are at galunka, kicking ass. a well oiled machine.

some gather, some deposit and some repair when it goes to shit

Can anyone tell me how to build a house? And the purpose of that? I just tried to join Mikhzek and it told me it has reached the limit for proletariat. Guessing that means people without homes there? I dont know. Only 25 in the server and I know there can be more than that

in your inventory you have a residency badge thing. that's for building your own house with your name on it. Being a resident of that town gives you more privileges like voting for mayor, painting buildings, and moving around buildings etc.

I dunno what the limit is, but i think it's about 30 in a town. Just keep trying. I just left since I've been on quite the binge already

Top Bottom