• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Open Beta : All your base are belong to us

smfh

A spider was walking in the middle of gaf town and I'm shooting with my shotty. Does nothing so I shoot it with my rockets. the splash damage hits a residence.

I get negative marks, and now I'm in jail.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
I made it to the center of this head island. Found a shit ton of dolls and metal. Need help carrying them out.

Cobaiye

If some of you guys feel generous you can buy a disassembling tool and drop it on the loading area next to the bus stop so I can move buildings to make the town easier to navigate :)

yeah word of wise. if there are enemies inside the town DO NOT ENGAGE. Splash damaging any buildings is a huge punishment. I've been in jail for the last five minutes

Your probably better off letting them destroy the town so that you can get repair exp bonuses

smfh

A spider was walking in the middle of gaf town and I'm shooting with my shotty. Does nothing so I shoot it with my rockets. the splash damage hits a residence.

I get negative marks, and now I'm in jail.

I don't know for certain, but can't you get away with it if you have a firearms license?

Carl

Christ I'm inside a massive head island and there are loads nif materials but no one to help move it all lol

El Jaffe

Placed final doll on pedestal that should give us the 250 doll monument. Randomly got 1100 Freeman dollars again so I was able to get all the licenses.

If some of you guys feel generous you can buy a disassembling tool and drop it on the loading area next to the bus stop so I can move buildings to make the town easier to navigate :)
I bought 2 and put them by the loading bay

aly

That would be great. The town is so ugly and cluttered.

Cobaiye

That would be great. The town is so ugly and cluttered.

Here's what I did with GAF Town 2.0

I took some pics of what I've done so far for GAF Town 2.0 aka. Galunka

Commercial Area

1454901017-recentral-2016-02-08-04-08-39-22.png

1454901017-recentral-2016-02-08-04-08-49-74.png

Industrial Area

1454901020-recentral-2016-02-08-04-08-24-61.png

Residential Area

1454901017-recentral-2016-02-08-04-07-52-05.png

1454901018-recentral-2016-02-08-04-09-33-05.png

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
I fell off the giant highest missile on the head island. ._.

EDIT:I knew there would be something up here. Free rocket launcher >:D If anyone has a jetpack come up to the highest missile and get in on this metal.

El Jaffe

Nice, keep them tools coming !
How many do you think you need?

Edit: I have 400 coupons and full on everything from the store so I have no problem buying the dissamblers to clean the town, I dropped 6 but wasn't sure whether or not I should do more. But Ill do a few more when I get back in town.

Galunka is gaf town I believe can get there from the subway station. Just about to arrive in Galunka. Its in the top 10 towns in the subway menu. Liminal18 on psn Gaf town / Galunka should be in op.

El Jaffe

Shit! Hit the jackpot in one of those spheres in the floating sphere island. Mined 35 metals, used up all of my Eagle Corp shovel to get it quick, loaded half of it and the island disappears without any of it being loaded onto the bus

Edit:Dropped 3 more dissamblers

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
We are in Gelunka now? What happened to the other GAF town? Died out a horrible death?

DedValve

Banned
This game is captivating. I don't understand whats going on at all but the atmosphere is intense and textures are top notch. Game looks glorious.

Don't like the blurry distance, its waaaay too cut off. Anything past 5 ft is a blur when it should be far away stuff only like islands and monsters. Messes with my eyes.

So I think I'm understanding. I just collect resources for my town right? Can anyone edit a town?

It should be under the Deserted Towns section. only like 3 ppl in here lol.

Got my residence in less than 15min

If you guys want more homes just put your metal in the Town Hall.

lol that's just too hard to do with a full server. I've been playing like 7hrs now and couldn't get one.

Sethista

can we create new cities?

I still have not figured out how to plant a tree or build a new structure, how do you guys do it?

Top Bottom