• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbob

Hopefully GMG sends out keys early for preload so those on PC can be playing the game instead of watching Keighley talk about it.

COD Ghosts is pretty dead on PC.

BF4 is fine for PC. Second most popular platform behind PS4. TitanFall won't have trouble grabbing an audience on PC.

Hopefully GMG sends out keys early for preload so those on PC can be playing the game instead of watching Keighley talk about it.

BF4 is fine for PC. Second most popular platform behind PS4. TitanFall won't have trouble grabbing an audience on PC.

BF4 is more popular on PS4 than PC? That doesn't sound right. I thought that series was PC all the way.

I realised my account was approved just in time to join the excitement but...well, keep my seat Titan warm, my game is due to arrive on the 18th =[

Did they ever explain why they changed the name from MCOR to Militia? No big deal really, just something I noticed from the E3 reveal trailer.

jediyoshi

Did they ever explain why they changed the name from MCOR to Militia? No big deal really, just something I noticed from the E3 reveal trailer.

It's still a catch all term they're using

http://www.titanfall.com/news/the-militia

The Militia is loosely divided into Brigades. Each Brigade is responsible for fighting in an assigned section of Frontier territory, which might span as far as several planetary systems. The Marauder Corps, a.k.a. the M-COR, is a small part of a much larger Brigade tied to the Freeport System.

Eric WK

Quick question.

Can I reasonably expect to download this Monday at Midnight on Xbox One and/or preload? I've never bought anything on console digital download, so this will be a first.

OverHeat

« generous god »
naovawJ.jpg

I'm ready!

Milennia

The default rules of Pilot Hunter had the score set to 50 in case people wanted to know.

Just curious as it hasn't been brought up as of yet.
When you were digging around, how many music tracks where there int he game?
Where there any voice files related to multiplayer that weren't int he beta as well?
By that i mean little clips that play throughout a match, such as the one int he beta "your unstoppable".
Unrelated to campaign of course.

That Titanfall controller looks really nice. Now I wish I hadn't bought a 2nd controller on launch day.

Also, I'm pretty bummed that we can't do a digital preorder and then preload the game. MS really needs to step their game up in this regard. I preordered inFAMOUS: Second Son and will be able tor preload it.

I'll be on for Xbox One as well. Picking it up at midnight and will be playing as soon as it installs. I would LOVE some people to play with. Lone wolf'd it during the alpha and beta and loved the game, just think it will be even better with a team.

Tag is I OU a Beatn. I'll add some of you later tonight as well.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Will PC support the Xbone pad? Will playing with a pad on PC even be competitive? Will this game have a non-hardcore crowd on PC?

So many questions. Quite tempted to get the PC version, just can't get convinced of buying an Xbox One for it.

I think I'm going to go XB1 even though my PC can run it "better." I also assume I will be able to double dip onto the pc eariler due to sales (even on origin.... ugh).

GT: famousm0rtimer if you would like to add me. the 0 = zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom