• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milennia

What do you guys think the go-to mode will be? Last Titan Standing was my favorite from the beta.
Also, i'm RealMeat on Origin (PC).

For now, domination in terms of competitive.
Of the 2 TDM modes i would say pilot hunter, but attrition wouldn't be far off.

Nonentity

Call of Duty: Titanfall? Leaked info on Sledgehammer's game

Youtuber Drift0r, who leaked accurate Ghosts information last year has a new video on next CoD
- very futuristic
- hugeTitanfall like gun
- good lighting physics
- "Oblivion movie" looking map

Sorry my junior status doesn't allow me, maybe someone else can make a thread.

Yeah, I like drift0r a lot, he tends to be fairly on point. I would take what he says relatively seriously.

Feel freed to add me for X1: GT Saqs :)

GT Saqs isn't coming up when I try entering it on the XB1 app.

My gamertag is Bruiserbear76 if anyone wants to add me.

Youtuber Drift0r, who leaked accurate Ghosts information last year has a new video on next CoD
- very futuristic
- hugeTitanfall like gun
- good lighting physics

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Activision did a controlled leak over the next week or two in an attempt to keep COD in the conversation.

E92 M3

- very futuristic
- hugeTitanfall like gun
- good lighting physics

Very interesting....It'll put MS in an interesting pinch.

GT Saqs isn't coming up when I try entering it on the XB1 app.

My gamertag is Bruiserbear76 if anyone wants to add me.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Activision did a controlled leak over the next week or two in an attempt to keep COD in the conversation.

It's just Saqs (no GT)

How big is the download for X1? Same size as PC? I have a great PC but for some reason this game feels like a console game.

The Flash

Banned

Someone gif this junk

EDIT - Never mind

iyDIBOOfxXbKa.gif

ibbLoBSjpfUr0X.gif

i7enirjCIWREL.gif

Milennia

So

IMC or Militia?

I'm partial to the Militia because of everything looks makeshift.

Reading the descriptions..
Based on lore they are both relatively big douchebags in their own way, with the IMC being the bigger douchebag.

I prefer the militia.
Yet i prefer the look of the IMC, i like blue.

Jinoru

Banned
So

IMC or Militia?

I'm partial to the Militia because of everything looks makeshift.

I have no idea if it will even matter in the end. Just like how battlefield MP doesn't really give you a choice anymore of what faction you play as, and it doesn't matter since everyone uses the same weapons.

All titans are manufactured by the IMC precursor Hammond. I was hoping for competition in the Titan manufacturing biz, but no.

I'm partial to the Militia.

Gorillaz

The game will have legs regardless of platform. Mod support(?) for PC will extend it's legs, X1 needs a killer app so this will be it for awhile and 360 guys will want to buy it but not for the 500 entry point.

how long the legs will be is the question

probably through summer, by fall I think the big hitters will take the spotlight from it

It's just over three weeks away, surely it's time we see SOMETHING from the 360 version. I've literally never seen this happen before. We had seen more of the Call Of Duty Vita game by this point.

I get that they want Xbone to be front and center, and to portray a certain image of the game, but this is getting silly.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Before the beta

"Looks ok I guess"

After the beta

"Is it 11pm central time March 10th yet?"

CTF to make a comeback with this game. I feel it in my bones.

bidguy

Banned
It's just over three weeks away, surely it's time we see SOMETHING from the 360 version. I've literally never seen this happen before. We had seen more of the Call Of Duty Vita game by this point.

I get that they want Xbone to be front and center, and to portray a certain image of the game, but this is getting silly.

its out next week

edit : ok didnt see the 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom