• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Fusion runs at 1080/60 on PS4, 900/60 on Xbox One

JP

This is so much fun for watching people play it on Live from PlayStation. Having played a little bit of the games on the 360 I understand the pain they're going through while playing it. A definite buy it when it's released tomorrow after watching it.

This is so much fun for watching people play it on Live from PlayStation. Having played a little bit of the games on the 360 I understand the pain they're going through while playing it. A definite buy it when it's released tomorrow after watching it.

It's out now on PS4 (search the store) if that is what you're after.

JP

It's out now on PS4 (search the store) if that is what you're after.
I'm in the UK so it's tomorrow.

This seems to be the perfect game to watch people play, I've just watched somebody go insane playing it. He's spent the past two minutes swearing and then the screen went off!

JesseDeya

Banned
Well I can't say how it looks on XBO, but it's freaking glorious on PS4.

Being digital I never got the chance to play it without the day one patch though - so no idea what it did to frame rate.

Post patch I can confirm it's smooth as a smooth thing. Whether it's constant 60 I couldn't say, but I can't notice any judder so I would guess at yes.

unbias

Like who?

Me. As it stands my Xbox One is an exclusives only system. I would like to have some games on the xbox one that is not, so I have a more diverse collection of games between my systems, but currently my Xbox One is getting the same treatment as my WiiU, exclusives only due to performance.

Top Bottom