• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Agriculture pick: "LGBT protections could lead to legalization of pedophilia"

nkarafo

The (not)funny thing, it's that I've heard this argument from people I know. And they were serious about it
A similar argument steams from various videos or pictures of little children parading in gay prides. Some of these cases seem a tad inappropriate to say the least. There was a long discussion about this in a Facebook group i'm member of.

darklin0

Banned
Every night I ask myself, "It can't get any worse than this, right? We must have reached peak stupidity already, right?" And every new day I wake up realizing there is still more to climb.

Isn't "denying you're in denial" the same thing as being in denial? Should have hired him to head up the Department of Redundancy Department.

Also, fuck this guy.

Ekai

Every night I ask myself, "It can't get any worse than this, right? We must have reached peak stupidity already, right?" And every new day I wake up realizing there is still more to climb.

I'd say all of it is equally bad. It just never ends.

bionic77

A similar argument steams from various videos or pictures of little children parading in gay prides. Some of these cases seem a tad inappropriate to say the least. There was a long discussion about this in a Facebook group i'm member of.
I think a lot of Americans still think you choose to be gay and thus you can also choose not to be gay.

Our government is openly racist and bigoted now so they probably don't have to jump through so many hurdles to discriminate. The dog whistle are being retired and will probably be replaced with fucking Swastikas the way things are going.

170821112647-kfile-sam-clovis-again-exlarge-169.jpg

Where is this motherfucker's neck? His face 2/3 chin.

Korigama

A candidate for "chief scientist" who has no scientific qualifications, and instead looks like a botched science experiment...just another day in Trump's America.

It's going to get much worse before Trump is done ruining America (and the world).

I wouldn't be surprised if this Clovis guy was found out to be a pedo. With this leap in logic it looks like he is projecting.

You see, men have small, underdeveloped breasts. So if you think that's attractive, you'd find it attractive on other people with that feature. And who else has that? Kids.

But wait, you think. Even if that nonsense was logical, it falls apart because it only considers the perspective of straight males! Well, to people like him, that's the only perspective.

Top Bottom