• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitter has found the worst webcomic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai

This dude is pulling 60 hour weeks and "busting his butt" for a fucking fast food job? Jesus.

From the way it ends, I'm assuming this comic is part of an argument for the legalization of prostitution.
Woah, language.

He's busting his behind.

Haunted

evangelion-comic.png
that's good

Why does she live in the house from Family Guy?

Because she's a whore that's bleeding Peter Griffin of all his hard earned money while she fucks Dirk on the side.

Also, it costs only $20 to get life advice from the author of this brilliant comic. Someone please take advantage of this amazing offer.

uf6eLDq.png

Yaska

The more comics I read the worse it gets. Dude has some serious issues with the female gender.

I get the feeling that he has had some stuff gone really bad with women and is venting his mistrust to a quite large group of people by his comics. He should get help, or he will end up (more) miserable.

Makonero

I hate this guy and all he stands for but I can't stop laughing at his lines

"You know I like the menage"
"Ok, don't have a thrombo baby"
"You know I don't do relationshits"

I mean holy crap, these are funny

I hate this guy and all he stands for but I can't stop laughing at his lines

"You know I like the menage"
"Ok, don't have a thrombo baby"
"You know I don't do relationshits"

I mean holy crap, these are funny

I hope one day I'll be in the situation to throw out "You know I like the menage"

Maybe I should dress as a jock named Dirk this Halloween. I have experience
from a d&d campaign where my character was an asshole

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
As a manager you shouldn't be asking out the people you manage since it is 100% a bad idea that will lead to sexual harassment lawsuits.
Is this true?? Because me and a couple other girls who managed over people dated people below us. I mean 2/3 worked out well sooo...oh well.

yepyepyep

It's kind of funny how the comic is designed to engineer sympathy for the main character and yet the flippant behaviour of Dirk and random blonde lady is somehow more endearing.

Makonero

It's kind of funny how the comic is designed to engineer sympathy for the main character and yet the flippant behaviour of Dirk and random blonde lady is somehow more endearing.
I call it the Bender principle.

"Bender is great!" "Shut up baby, I know it!"

You guys really think this might be satire? It doesn't seem as self-aware as say, this:

CMweb_2.98.jpg

Either this served as inspiration, or Take This Job and Shove it was just a parody. The above comic looks like it was created between 1988 and 1992 going by the art style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom