• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA EURO 2024 |OT| Es Kommt Nach Hause

I get unironically happy whenever La Liga refs take charge of international games so the whole world can see just how shitty they are. It's one of those "I told you so" moments.

Hrk69

Gold Member
batman v superman GIF

Laptop1991

England wern't very good, which didn't surprise me in the slightest lol, Southgate is going to have to do better than that, which i don't think he can do.

T8SC

Portugeezer

Gold Member
Job done.

I knew Neto was a good call up to the squad, coming from an injury.

Premier League Football GIF by Wolves

Czech Republic executed their game plan well though, they created enough moments to score another goal.

Denton

Annoying to see lead and then lose to such stupid two self-inflicted goals.

Last edited:

T8SC

Germany through, but will Scotland still be in the competition after this game?

Edit: Well done Scotland!

Last edited:

T8SC

Crazy ending to the Slovenia Vs Serbia game. Now we've got two potentially great games coming up.

England......score one goal and sit back.

I told my son, there is one guarantee in life. England will always let you down
Defensive setup is shit. Flat back 4 sitting in the box and then the two midfields seemingly told not to stray more than 5 yards from them. England look like a lower league struggler.

cormack12

Gold Member
Italy v Spain

Should be defence v attack then.

England were shocking. Subs were good but late. Rice should have got the hook 30 mins in. And Foden was fucking awful the P!nk lookalike

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
My big bet of the Euros is Watkins getting subbed in and scoring, got a little closer to that today. Overall pretty shocking, TAA asleep at the wheel, even Bellingham not looking great. Guehi and Walker carrying a bit.

T8SC

Guehi was the only player who can hold their head up after that dismal performance. No left side again, unbalanced midfield, no energy, a RB playing as CM. Just play people in their proper positions Gareth! It's not rocket science.

Pickford
Walker, Stones, Guehi, Shaw (If fit, otherwise, since you brought no alternative you useless prick, Trippier)
Rice, Mainoo
Saka, Bellingham, Gordon/Palmer
Kane

@GarethSouthgate

Yes, drop Foden or switch him for Bellingham and drop him (But that won't happen).

Top Bottom