• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Had a few Gastelum/Miller parlays. Now that Miller won, I'm getting payouts for only half of their initial value due Gastelum/Cerrone getting scrapped.

jay23

They should have added khabib vs Johnson to the main card. Still can't believe that's a prelim fight.

This MSG crowd is dead

oneils

The 200 and 100s are almost full. It's the floor seats that are about only half to two thirds full now. Also, a lot of people went for concessions or a piss during the last fight.

dream

Think about this for a second, Obliterator. In the first four fights of the first-ever MSG show, we've seen:
  • Liz Carmouche
  • Thiago Alves
  • Tim Boetsch

This company truly is terrible at creating stars. Maybe Short Fuse Herman will be in the next fight.

Think about this for a second, Obliterator. In the first four fights of the first-ever MSG show, we've seen:
  • Liz Carmouche
  • Thiago Alves
  • Tim Boetsch

This company truly is terrible at creating stars. Maybe Short Fuse Herman will be in the next fight.

Lol yeah, not a lot of high talent starting this thing off. Last 2 fights have been exciting at least!

Boetsch just murked Natal damn

Chesskid1

Banned
cXnCHka.jpg

<3 <3

Fox318

I see them for 75% off (former champs like Weidman and RDA) at Nordstrom Rack, still won't buy em. God awful looking.

I think it says something that Dana won't wear it.

They should honestly just let a company like roots of fight handle the gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom