• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weckum

Hendricks needs to step in and fight Cerrone

112414-UFC-welterweight-champion-Johnny-Hendricks-SS-PI.jpg

Dadbod on fleek.

Conor fans traveled all that way to watch him lose tonight lol its going to be great.

watch him talk about the "mcgregor risk" afterwards.

Jezbollah

For UKers (and people with Fightpass.. lul) dont forget we have a Cage Warriors card on BT Sports tonight. Paddy Pimblett headlining.

Afrikan

Cross cross posting from the Gaming side.

ALSO FOR ALL YOU LUCKY SONY 4K FOLKS

UFC 205 tonight is broadcasting in 4K exclusively on Sony 4K Tvs.

man I hope this comes to other TVs down the road... or hope there is a hack for the UFC app on android devices, to spoof a Sony TV. :/

Wallach

Cross cross posting from the Gaming side.

ALSO FOR ALL YOU LUCKY SONY 4K FOLKS

UFC 205 tonight is broadcasting in 4K exclusively on Sony 4K Tvs.

man I hope this comes to other TVs down the road... or hope there is a hack for the UFC app on android devices, to spoof a Sony TV. :/

Will this work if I bought 205 on PSN? Or what? I need details yo.

Afrikan

Will this work if I bought 205 on PSN? Or what? I need details yo.

you need the UFC App on your TV.

https://www.ufc.tv/page/4k
With your purchase of UFC 205 HD package, you're eligible to watch in 4K streaming quality on your SONY 4K Ultra HD TV.

Available on all SONY 4K Ultra HD 2015 and 2016 TV models in all countries except China.

if you are talking about Sony's own Live Events player, no I don't think so.

Jezbollah

Cage Warriors on now (BT Sports in the UK, UFC Fight Pass).

Card is:

Leeroy Barnes VS John Redmond
Matt Inman VS Che Mills
Faycal Hucin VS Andreas Michailidis
Chris Fishgold (c) VS Nic Herron-Webb (Lightweight Championship)
Paddy Pimblett (c) VS Julian Erosa (Featherweight Championship)

The Beard

Wack, there goes 45 bucks. I guess I have it on back up if the 4K shit goes bunk or the app is fucked or something.

You're really taking a risk buying this mega-card on Sony's Live Event Player. It consistently shits the bed for all the big events.

dream

Really, really digging this "Unplugged" style of Cage Warriors. We need more human cockfighting in studios because it has a totally different atmosphere.

RK9039

Really, really digging this "Unplugged" style of Cage Warriors. We need more human cockfighting in studios because it has a totally different atmosphere.

I'm wathcing this too, didn't realize this existed. I used to watch the one that was in Troxy.

dream

Everyone here should at least tune in for Paddy "the Baddy's" title defense. Paddy "the Baddy" is going to own this sport in 2 years' time.

geardo

You're really taking a risk buying this mega-card on Sony's Live Event Player. It consistently shits the bed for all the big events.

This is the thing I'm afraid of. It was fine during 203 and 204, but failed several times during 202. What are the chances they fixed it since then?

dream

Now Juicy J is fucking up Paddy "the Baddy!" This is so much better than anything we'll see later tonight.

Jezbollah

Paddy's there for the taking. The only thing he's winning this fight on is his takedowns. One more knee like that and it might well be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom