• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

I think Paddy "the Baddy" did just enough to win this, but this performance certainly isn't going to get this lad into the Ultimate.

edit: wtf technical difficulties?

Wallach

3-2 challenger I guess, it cut off in the last 20 seconds for me

neither of these guys deserve a belt for this fight though

So this is what was written on Joanna's water bottle on the latest episode of Embedded

"In 2 days, I will fuck a bitch up ... and continue my violent rule as UFC champion."

That girl is a gangsta, damn.

So this is what was written on Joanna's water bottle on the latest episode of Embedded

"In 2 days, I will fuck a bitch up ... and continue my violent rule as UFC champion."

That girl is a gangsta, damn.

Thankfully she's not the one writing those. It's the ladies from Perfecting Athletes. Lol

dream

I cannot believe Dana wasted Empire State of Mind on the first prelim fighter of the night. What an absolute waste of what could have been an iconic moment.

dream

These two girls aren't killing each other; they're killing the territory with their terrible fighting.

did we hear anything why cerrone/gastelum couldnt be a catchweight

Because Cowboy weighed in first, and Kelvin is so damn unprofessional he didn't notify anyone ahead of time. Had he called Cowboy and said hey I'm going to be over weight before weigh ins started, Cowboy could have re hydrated and made it a catch weight fight

Fox318

Missing weight by that much should be the type of thing the UFC can suspend a guy for a year.

10 fucking pounds?

Does he walk around 235?

brentech

Missing weight by that much should be the type of thing the UFC can suspend a guy for a year.

10 fucking pounds?

Does he walk around 235?

Dude has missed weight sooooo many times. He once fought Matt Hughes and missed weight - he looked like he weighted at least 30lbs more when they showed the view of both of them in the middle of the cage, and Hughes wasn't a little man.

Fox318

Part if the draw of this card was the 6 fights in the PPV.

I mean that could affect in some peoples minds them throwing down the cash.

Just fucking dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom