• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levito

Banned
"McGregor is having 2 kids but his girlfriend isn't having twins."

Um

I have no idea what to think about either one of these dudes mental state's honestly. They both look off.

I actually agree with this the more it goes on, something feels weird here.

Braag

Yea Conor has somehow managed to get into Eddie's head pretty bad already. Dude was so emotional before walking out.

Honestly I think the fans have done more damage than Conor. Getting boo'd all the time while trying answer something on stage must feel pretty awful. Even Woodley started to get pissed off.

Man watching a lot of videos and interviews and I feel really bad for Eddie. He seems kind of overwhelmed by the pressure and hurt by the fans at this situation. You can see it on his face in these videos.

That doesn't mean he's going to lose or anything, but the lead up to the fight is certainly taking a tole on him. Shame because by all accounts he is a really good guy

Jerm411

Conor has Eddie shook. TKO round 2.

I think it's completely the opposite....Eddie has looked confident and composed through this entire build up IMO.

Conor has been Conor but today he just seemed....off....it was super weird. He was acting like he was coked out of his mind...

Joanna is reaching Ronda's level of gross behavior and I'm getting to the same point where I can't to see someone tee off on her.

Banglish

I think it's completely the opposite....Eddie has looked confident and composed through this entire build up IMO.

Conor has been Conor but today he just seemed....off....it was super weird. He was acting like he was coked out of his mind...

Joanna is reaching Ronda's level of gross behavior and I'm getting to the same point where I can't to see someone tee off on her.

I don't think you know what being coked out of your mind actually looks like.. friend lol.
The one thing I saw was every time Eddie tried to drop a dig at Conor, he looked over at him to see if he got shook. I honestly feel bad for Edward.

edit: I'm not the only one feeling sorry for Eddie

Jerm411

I don't think you know what being coked out of your mind actually looks like.. friend lol.
The one thing I saw was every time Eddie tried to drop a dig at Conor, he looked over at him to see if he got shook. I honestly feel bad for Edward.

Yeah I should've worded it better lol....he just seemed real....uppity? I guess that's a better description.

I don't think either is in the other's head really....Conor just seems distracted, he doesn't seem fully in it like he was with Nate.

bronk

Banned

Oh no what is Joanna doing? I quite like her. I honestly dont know.

SoundLad

I want to see Conor get beaten for how awful he's being.

But I also don't want the legend to die.

You know Conor runs his mouth like that during the buildup to all his fights to build hype/sell fights? Dude is actually a genuinely nice guy outside of the spotlight.

I think McGregor is going a bit too over the top cocky this time around and he shouldn't underestimate Eddie.

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
Why do UFC and Premier Boxing Championship happen on the same night. AND both headliners are local dudes. I wanted to go and see Danny Garcia fight but my good friend trains at the same gym as Alvarez so we need to see that fight too. I remember Keith Thurman fought on the same night as UFC last year too.

Yaari

14993388_1799202320328813_4471310139741388706_n.jpg

Lol. Eddie was right.

Funny how Eddie was trying to unravel Conor by revealing he impregnated 2 women and Conor, the fans, and media were having nothing to do with it. It actually made Eddie look like a terrible person.

All Conor said previously was that Eddie's wife and kids wouldn't recognize his after the fight.

The Beard

Funny how Eddie was trying to unravel Conor by revealing he impregnated 2 women and Conor, the fans, and media were having nothing to do with it. It actually made Eddie look like a terrible person.

All Conor said previously was that Eddie's wife and kids wouldn't recognize his after the fight.

Is that what he was trying to say? I thought he was making a lame attempt at a joke, like Conor's girlfriend is pregnant and now she'll have to deal with 2 kids, including Conor.

Is that what he was trying to say? I thought he was making a lame attempt at a joke, like Conor's girlfriend is pregnant and now she'll have to deal with 2 kids, including Conor.

I think he was implying Conor got another girl pregnant other than his girlfriend Dee. If so that is pretty messed up for him to reveal like that.

But idk it may have been some sort of joke. I haven't seen anyone follow him up on it

phaonaut

I think he was implying Conor got another girl pregnant other than his girlfriend Dee. If so that is pretty messed up for him to reveal like that.

But idk it may have been some sort of joke. I haven't seen anyone follow him up on it

Maybe its a known secret among the ufc/media so no one will touch it.

dude mcgregor talks so much crap about everyones life and family. Everything is fair game at that point, Eddie can say whatever he wants about Connor.

McGregor nuthuggers are equivalent to Trump supporters.

3N16MA

Banned
Conor hasn't been the same since the first Diaz fight when it comes to these conferences. He has the energy but most of his talk is flat.

He was at his best before he had the belt.

dude mcgregor talks so much crap about everyones life and family. Everything is fair game at that point, Eddie can say whatever he wants about Connor.

McGregor nuthuggers are equivalent to Trump supporters.

Oh I don't give a shit it's the fight game. Eddie can say whatever the hell he wants.

If it's true and said that still doesn't mean it isn't fucked up. Just like it's fucked up when Conor said Eddie's wife and kids won't recognize him after the fight

oneils

Flying in to NYC tomorrow morning to see this event. I'm so excited I can't even sleep. Gotta get to the airport at around 5. I'm going to be a zombie tomorrow haha.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
"You know what I expect from him? Nothing"

Sounds about right Dana >_>

Shirkelton

Neo Member
If Conor TKO's Eddie, it's not going to be because of his mental state, and vice versa, it's going to be because Eddie is vulnerable to left straights and is hittable, or because Conor overextended playing the pressure game, or got too comfortable pressuring, and gave Eddie time to set-up his right hand, like Dos Anjos did.

That conference was forced as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom