• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on Fox - Velasquez vs. Dos Santos - HW Championship - 11.12.11 - 6pm P/9pm E

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNatural

My Member!
Shit, did Dana put mics under the mat like they did in the old 1980 WWF days? Shit, every movement sounds like someone pounding a drum.

ShaneB said:
Another Cub Swanson fan. Woo.

http://vimeo.com/16787650 Great fight from WEC 52. Mackens is on the card tonight too.
Yeah I love Cub. I think he's one of the most underrated fighters out there. I kinda lumped him in there with Pettis and Jorgensen in that regard but I think those guys are finally making a name for themselves. Now its his turn.

i quit coffee a few months ago but I'm gonna use up whatever I have left in the freezer. I want to see Bendo Guida and I'm just not going to make it at this pace.

TheNatural said:
Shit, did Dana put mics under the mat like they did in the old 1980 WWF days? Shit, every movement sounds like someone pounding a drum.
I was thinking the exact same thing! I wasn't sure if it was just cause I hadn't noticed it before or if its coming through clearer this time. Also, Joe needs to hit that cough button when he tries to clear his throat. Doesn't sound good for a professional announcer to be doing that.

ShaneB

Maklershed said:
Yeah I love Cub. I think he's one of the most underrated fighters out there. I kinda lumped him in there with Pettis and Jorgensen in that regard but I think those guys are finally making a name for themselves. Now its his turn.

Yeah, agreed. Fits into those that just push and push and keep the pace going. Always appreciate that.

SyNapSe

I wonder if something was wrong with Cole. He's gassed now and he never really looked right outside of the short period after the nut shot.

Cacares has looked solid

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I wonder if Cole is taking a dive. He isn't doing anything at all, but when he got kicked in the balls and got angry forgot for a second a started whupping ass.

I can't believe that Leroy might actually win this.

SyNapSe said:
I wonder if something was wrong with Cole. He's gassed now and he never really looked right outside of the short period after the nut shot.
Yeah I'm wondering if he has trouble getting down to this weight.

dream

Guys, Cole Escovedo isn't very good and Bruce Leeroy is much better than you all give him credit for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom