• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on Fox - Velasquez vs. Dos Santos - HW Championship - 11.12.11 - 6pm P/9pm E

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScOULaris

Bruce Leeroy looking pretty slick tonight. I can see him getting KTFO though against more talented competition. He's exciting to watch, but he takes a lot of risks.

Heel

Let's see him try that against someone who isn't in the twilight of their career. He'll need less flash and more substance if he wants to go anywhere. He was basically point fighting against a Fairtex bag.

SyNapSe

it'll probably be no contested later. Mackens was probably winning as well. I'm a bit surprised he didn't try to get Peralta to the mat a bit more.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
SyNapSe said:
it'll probably be no contested later. Mackens was probably winning as well. I'm a bit surprised he didn't try to get Peralta to the mat a bit more.
yeah it was frustrating to watch. peralta just basically sitting back the entire fight trying to land one bomb and semerzier not pushing the pace enough. blech

TheNatural said:
If this were boxing that shit would be overturned to a no contest.
Oh yeah? Too bad fights where the ref isnt even paying attention to the fight while telling the judges what happened then all of a sudden seeing a dude on the ground isn't called a no contest.

Jamie OD

I want to see Yamamoto Vs Caceres in UFC at some point. Maybe the Japan show for kicks (both literally and figuratively).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom