• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 hits PS4 on May 26th, $24.99: PS3 Stick Support Confirmed!

Houndi101

To buy it or to wait to see if it's a good port

reverse-1326910583_larry_david_reaction.gif

BizzyBum

My PS4 stick happened to be delivered today too so I'm ready.

Though it's gonna be tough pulling myself away from Witcher 3...

Smo21

Still waiting for my ps360+ to show so I can mod my 360 te stick. Can't wait. Haven't played a fighter seriously since AE.

Might scrub it out with pad tonight tho.

I will just buy it online and send to console via the phone.

I honestly thought by midnight i could purchase it.

This is the game i played the most on PS3 and the game i want to play most on PS4.(Currently)

Anung

Un Rama
So excited! Glad this is finally out. I bought this when I was in Japan

Bw2Al7BCAAABgoZ.jpg

Really haven't had much chance to use it so this is perfect. Looking to get back into SF in a big way.

nikos

Here's my current PS4 solution. Started as an Eightarc 360 Onyx but gutted it. Using a DualShock 4 PCB and mounted a 3.5mm female connector for the mic.

uheo2mc.jpg

JaseMath

Any impressions of the Hori Fighting Commander 4? Have almost pulled the trigger several times. It's backward-compatible with the PS3 to boot!

Fighting-Commander-4-Pro.jpg

BizzyBum

SO GOOD!

Feel free to add me. Skillzilla81 on PS4/Steam

Just say you're from gaf, or I'll ignore you.

Will do.

Damn bro... and I thought i was cool for preordering the MKatz TE2 stick...

Oh man, I can't go that far. I'm looking at the TE2 with no artwork. Now if they'd put it out already...

The no artwork TE2 was the one I was originally getting but I didn't pre-order and was too impatient for it to come back in stock. lol

tribal24

Banned
yeah i think I'm rolling with a fight pad again, only because i left my stick in NY at my Mom's house. i would also like to know how that Hori fighting commander 4 fares compared to the Madcatz pad.

Skilletor

Any impressions of the Hori Fighting Commander 4? Have almost pulled the trigger several times. It's backward-compatible with the PS3 to boot!

Fighting-Commander-4-Pro.jpg

I love it. I've been using it for MKX. The dpad pretty nice. It's good and sturdy. The buttons are a bit oversized, which I like, makes them easier to press.

I'd say get it.

And it's great for emulators on PC. :)

jesus christ, why does this cost $300???? What is so special about it??

I thought i could get me a decent arcade stick for ~50€ but it seems that is a dream....

Build and weight, its size. It's the closest you'll get to an arcade cab without an arcade cab.

Best stick ever.

Top Bottom