• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 90% sure that is just her keeping her arms warm under her dress, but man if I didn't have a moment of panic when I saw it.
Yeah, that's it. Here's another pic.
Sansa-snow-800x1202.jpg

Forkball

If you sleep with a Targaryen and also one girl from every kingdom (plus the Riverlands), what's that called? Make the nine?

Those promo shots... yup... people standing there. Also Bran has aged so much I have no idea which one is Max von Sydow.

Jayof9s

I think everyone is missing the most vital plot-point those pictures elude to! Sam and Gilly on a boat, the show can't escape the critical plot that is fat pink mast.

There's a new teaser for Veep out this morning, too, so where's the GoT teaser/trailer? *taps foot impatiently*

*flips table*

It's going to be at the front of the Vinyl premiere, maybe they'll do one of those silly "trailer announcement for the trailer" today or tomorrow though.

ASIS

Dear GAF,
you told me that I should expect a trailer or teaser on feb 14th at the latest. It is the 12th and still no signs of trailer anywhere.

I will hold you all accountable for my actions if I don't get my trailer before or at the 14th of February.

Kind regards,
ASIS

seriously guys I'm panicking! ;_;

Koko

Banned
Dear GAF,
you told me that I should expect a trailer or teaser on feb 14th at the latest. It is the 12th and still no signs of trailer anywhere.

I will hold you all accountable for my actions if I don't get my trailer before or at the 14th of February.

Kind regards,
ASIS

seriously guys I'm panicking! ;_;

Vinyl premiere. Don't panic.

They're just confirming that there's a teaser on Sunday. Disappointing bit is that with that timing (starts a minute before Vinyl), it doesn't sound like it'll be one of those 2+ minute trailers that we've gotten in the past.

Koko

Banned
They're just confirming that there's a teaser on Sunday. Disappointing bit is that with that timing (starts a minute before Vinyl), it doesn't sound like it'll be one of those 2+ minute trailers that we've gotten in the past.
Yeah that's disappointing if we only get a 30 seconds teaser.

NeoGiff

That's disappointing. They seem to know that they don't really need to sell their show in the pre-season for audiences to tune in anymore.

It wouldn't make any sense if she was. Birth control exists in their world. Marrying Ramsay was the intended plot of Sansa and LF. So wouldn't she have brought along some Moon Tea?

How does that not make any sense. How was she going to take back control of the North without marrying Ramses and having his kid?

NeoGiff

I wonder what they'll have Brienne of Tarth do...swear to find a cat?

What are the chances she'll start having an existential crisis over killing Stannis, and his final "Do your duty" to her will end up being the clincher in a massive, plot-altering decision?

What are the chances she'll start having an existential crisis over killing Stannis, and his final "Do your duty" to her will end up being the clincher in a massive, plot-altering decision?

Perhaps they'll use it to shoehorn in the Jaime encounter without introducing LSH.

Who knows.

Iksenpets

Banned
So if this weekend is just a teaser and not the actual trailer, what's the next show premier they could attach an actual trailer to?

Speevy

Banned

That would have been a cool twist if they had actually done it right. Like Stannis had nearly defeated Ramsay and Brienne walks in all oblivious to the repercussions and just decapitates him.

She'll just randomly meet Jaime Lannister and rescue him from some bullshit.

So if this weekend is just a teaser and not the actual trailer, what's the next show premier they could attach an actual trailer to?
Girls premieres on the 21st because this week's Vinyl is a 2hr episode. Doubtful they'd just hold it off for a week, but who knows....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom