• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you getting in June?

Mondai

Only things that matter to me in June are:

- Elden Ring DLC
- FFXIV Dawntrail early access
- V Rising PS5
- SMTV: Vengeance

Saiyan-Rox

I just checked and no games for me until assassin's creed :O

I'm sure this means that backlog of mine will definitely get smaller and I'll not just procrastinate until October.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
shin-megami-tensei-v-vengeance-1714042851.webp
114b1df9577098209a8bb8e45f4a009e201e9a2fa5113a06.png

Kssio_Aug

I'm highly interested in Elden Ring DLC, but I'm currently trying to beat it. I will buy after beating the main game.

V Rising is on my Steam wishlist.

But what I might actually buy, is Monster Hunter Iceborne expansion. I always postponed it for a reason, and it will be on sale until June 6th if I'm not mistaken.

Yesterday I bought Xcom 2. For those interested, it is at 95% discount right now on Steam, the whole package.

Shadow of the Erdtree, hell yeah.

I'm highly interested in Elden Ring DLC, but I'm currently trying to beat it. I will buy after beating the main game.

V Rising is on my Steam wishlist.

But what I might actually buy, is Monster Hunter Iceborne expansion. I always postponed it for a reason, and it will be on sale until June 6th if I'm not mistaken.

Yesterday I bought Xcom 2. For those interested, it is at 95% discount right now on Steam, the whole package.

Definitely pick up Iceborne, it's by far the best content in the game. MHW was good but Iceborne made it GOAT.

GHound

Gold Member
I did have the Tsukihime remake preordered, but I'll wait for a PC release since Sony spazzed the fuck out over the artbook.
Don't think there's anything for me until later this year now.

Radical_3d

Physical copy of Tunic for PS4. I’ve gifted my nephews a Switch and they are playing BotW so now I have to scratch that itch. And yeah… probably the ER DLC as well.

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
I still haven’t picked up Paper Mario TTYD, so I’ll likely get that. But if Nintendo shadow drops a remake of Metroid Prime 2 in their June showing I’ll jump on that instead.

Hunter 99

Still wakes the deep
Luigis mansion 2
Maybe elden ring dlc but finished it on xbox series x (sold it) got a ps5 again a few months ago so not sure I want to do the whole game again...

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
SMT V² for sure, maybe Elden Ring's DLC if I still have time.

Paltheos

Exact same for me. Otherwise it's all backlog. Unfortunately lol SMTV is going into backlog (albeit closer to the front) because I know there's no way I'm playing everything it has in a week. I'd rather play ER more and I'm not stopping midway in an SMT game.

Luigi’s Mansion and super monkey ball are tempting. But I’ll probably just add more old games to my Steam library for the family share. Just added the Red Faction games. The first Red Faction is still great, and great on Steam deck.

Lunarorbit

Maybe rise of the Ronin but probably nothing new. Just bought 10 games the last week on psn so I'll probably relax on purchases

Top Bottom