• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

why do you take up so much of my husbands time?

Hanmik

X2EnhZI.gif

Khalifa, I thought you said her name was Samantha?

yRTse2m.gif

This changes everything.

Khalifa bro, you gonna tell your wife about Samantha or am I going to have to? Come on man how many waifu's can you have at once?

I thought The Neo was your one and only waifu, then I find out about Andrea, and now Samantha? Slow your game playa.

AdanVC

I can't believe how perfect this gif is! I was feeling like crap today but this gif and this whole thread made me burst in laugh for 10 minutes straight. Thanks you KaufLive and The Neo.

Guys also!, If you're on The Neo on a computer, go into the other page and quick scroll it till the bottom, this gif was practically quoted on each post and it looks AMAZING as you scroll through the page LOL!

yRTse2m.gif

This changes everything.

Khalifa bro, you gonna tell your wife about Samantha or am I going to have to? Come on man how many waifu's can you have at once?

I thought The Neo was your one and only waifu, then I find out about Andrea, and now Samantha? Slow your game playa.

Where have you heard about "Samantha"?

It seems shit goes on another level!

Hoje0308

Banned
Reminding us that Juniors are real people after all, and not just AIs spawned by ModBot :')

There were some threads a couple weeks ago that made the current crop seem like a lost cause. This thread, however, has me feeling decidedly more optimistic.

flozuki

I can't believe how perfect this gif is! I was feeling like crap today but this gif and this whole thread made me burst in laugh for 10 minutes straight. Thanks you KaufLive and The Neo.

Guys also!, If you're on The Neo on a computer, go into the other page and quick scroll it till the bottom, this gif was practically quoted on each post and it looks AMAZING as you scroll through the page LOL!

Can someone please explain how to do this? Is there a website or are we talking about another level of sorcery?

I saw the thread when it was at 1 page and was already snickering. I came back to it much later and all those gifs are just flooring me.

This thread is a goldmine!

Andrefpvs

Guys, on your computer, press:

up up down down left right left right b a enter

🔶 🔶 🔶 🔶 And you get free The Neo Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🔶 🔶 🔶 🔶

Can someone please explain how to do this? Is there a website or are we talking about another level of sorcery?

Go on the page 10, then scroll it. Multiple copies of GIF will run smoothly, without jittering, slowdown or crashing, not to mention it's full-colour and fast to load. It is a brilliantly compiled GIF.

Menome

MobileGAF fails me. Can't see this legendary .gif at all. The bus ride home from work is going to be excruciating.

Top Bottom