• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Browser Screenshot Thread

Anybody have any shots of BOII on WiiU...I'm curious

Took this last year, so it's not really in the right place here, since it's only miiverse quality.

But I still like it :)
screenshot

m0t0k1

Final Fight 3 VC from Gamepad:

This one is my favorite of the series, it plays much faster than 1 or 2 and has some really nice moves per character.

I would love to pick up a FF game which one do you recommend? use to play it all the time at the arcades.

I took a trip down demo lane and took some resident evil revelations pictures.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01zexsw.jpg

lets get this party on the road.
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01wibvd.jpg

thanks for the fanservice but that is a dead end.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_012lst1.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01mmuid.jpg

That artstyle with the new textures and lighting in 1080p and proper wide screen HNNNGGGG.

Who knew that only Wind Waker HD would make Wind Waker obsolete roughly a decade later?

L Thammy

For those of you posting Ninja Gaiden images, please post some of that Lv.3 Kusarigama / Scythe mayhem when you can.

for actual 720p shots, don't use minus or photobucket or nintendo's image sharing service

Minus is fine, but the initial image it displays is resized. You have to click on that to see the full version. If nobody minds, I'll post everything that has been given the wrong Minus link.

Dead Man Typing's screenshot.

abstract alien's screenshots.

Fabricated Backlash's screenshots.

Like the hat?'s screenshot.

Fandangox's screenshot.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
For those of you posting Ninja Gaiden images, please post some of that Lv.3 Kusarigama / Scythe mayhem when you can.

Minus is fine, but the initial image it displays is resized. You have to click on that to see the full version. If nobody minds, I'll post everything that has been given the wrong Minus link.

Dead Man Typing's screenshot.

abstract alien's screenshots.

Full versions of Fabricated Backlash's screenshots.

Like the hat?'s screenshot.

Fandangox's screenshot.

Good on you. I knew everyone was talking malarky when they were saying Minus compressed images.

Riki

Black Ops II
wiiu_screenshot_tv_012qjst.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01bkkly.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01mgkke.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01xukye.jpg

It's actually a really fun game. Wish I could take pictures from Multiplayer or Zombies.

Vorundor

I love this thread! So many wonderful Wii U shots. I wouldn't be surprised if the Wii U gets new found love due to this thread and the feature itself.

Anyone got any MH3U screens?

Riki

I love this thread! So many wonderful Wii U shots. I wouldn't be surprised if the Wii U gets new found love due to this thread and the feature itself.

Anyone got any MH3U screens?

There are a few on a previous page, but they're from a capture device. Sadly, Capcom won't allow screens from that game.
Same with Darksiders 2, but for different reasons.

Vorundor

There are a few on a previous page, but they're from a capture device. Sadly, Capcom won't allow screens from that game.
Same with Darksiders 2, but for different reasons.

Aw. Well, you know, MH3U Demo was fun but in all honesty, the game could have used a little more graphical polishing. But thats neither here nor there. Thanks for the heads up though. :)

Riki

Aw. Well, you know, MH3U Demo was fun but in all honesty, the game could have used a little more graphical polishing. But thats neither here nor there. Thanks for the heads up though. :)

Sadly, it being a 3DS port, it was never going to look amazing. Still a fun game, though.

Dmax3901

It's funny how many of these screenshots I took at the exact same time in my Wind Waker Dolphin play through, the difference is pretty interesting :)

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Man, it is really refreshing to see such high quality pictures coming out of console games.

It looks like it's straight up taking the images out of the buffer or whatever and saving them as pretty high quality JPEGs.

It's not absolutely perfect quality, but it's pretty stellar compared to what we normally get.

Top Bottom