• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Browser Screenshot Thread

Javier

Such an awesome feature

iGxnUZChmxFtH.jpg

I would love to pick up a FF game which one do you recommend? use to play it all the time at the arcades.

I recommend Final Fight 3, for me it's the best in the series and highly underrated compared to the first game (second game is easily the worst).

Here are some more screens to encourage you:

tumblr_mu4hobL9fy1sknvbmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mu4hrbyOKi1sknvbmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mu4g5vZyYa1sknvbmo1_500.jpg

I downloaded the game last night and played right through it and really enjoyed every minute. The game even has Super Moves like Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo, and each character has their own combos. Most importantly (to me) all the characters can run at anytime you want them to, many games of that era made the characters too slow or only had them able to walk.

YuChai

sorry, still can't figure it out well.
Can someone share the details to make use of copy.com to share / keep the screenshots?

For those of you posting Ninja Gaiden images, please post some of that Lv.3 Kusarigama / Scythe mayhem when you can.

Minus is fine, but the initial image it displays is resized. You have to click on that to see the full version. If nobody minds, I'll post everything that has been given the wrong Minus link.
Damn, this should be in the OP. Thanks.

Is this right?
jQP0GNOxY7y8M.jpg

69wpm

Why don't you guys sign up for an account at flickr? That way you also have all your uploaded screenshots neatly collected and can view them any time you want.

m0t0k1

I recommend Final Fight 3, for me it's the best in the series and highly underrated compared to the first game (second game is easily the worst).

I downloaded the game last night and played right through it and really enjoyed every minute. The game even has Super Moves like Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo, and each character has their own combos. Most importantly (to me) all the characters can run at anytime you want them to, many games of that era made the characters too slow or only had them able to walk.

Thanks i will check the 3rd one out once i get a new eshop card once phoenix wright arrives on 3ds. I love uploading these screens here are some new ones from warrior orochi 3 hyper.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01b2uhi.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01plj9f.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0104k8i.jpg

D-e-f-

Banned
wiiu_screenshot_tv_010mutw.jpg

first WWHD screen in hi-rez yay
edit: more!

wiiu_screenshot_tv_016euqj.jpg

indoor environments look great!
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01drueh.jpg

I think it's the grass in the foreground that makes this look awesome.
wiiu_screenshot_tv_015iujz.jpg

Grass holds up even at close range. Oh hey there, Link!
wiiu_screenshot_tv_0103qta.jpg

My precious. Will never let you go!
wiiu_screenshot_tv_016soce.jpg

So, first you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the...
wiiu_screenshot_tv_010jsgp.jpg

Duuuuude! Why does he remind me of Bob Mackey? (no offense Bob!)
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01twube.jpg

I just cleaned up your dishes ...by smashing them on the floor. Ooops?
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01a7szi.jpg

Awkward.
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01lmu3n.jpg

Roarr, sword training without having an actual sword yet!
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01kwu8n.jpg

After an hour or so of futzing around, I think it's time I finally went to see Grandma and actually start the game lol.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01g3uw2.jpg

King Kong ain't got shit on me!
wiiu_screenshot_tv_0107usz.jpg

Wait, why am I playing MGS3 all of a sudden?
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01wukim.jpg

Now that's a mighty fine boat you got yourself there, ma'am.
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01b2sqy.jpg

Zelda U with claymation-look? Why not!
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01npuqf.jpg

His eyes lol

Ok, so now I took a screen shot. How do I post it to GAF?

I'm looking for this thread on my Wii U browser now, it defaults to mobile GAF, so it takes longer to navigate.

Sendou

Is that Trine 2? Didn't know it looked that good on consoles :)

It looks pretty good on Wii U. Wii U uses some effects from the PC side and also has higher resolution than 360/PS3 IIRC. Overall Frozenbyte did a nice job with the Wii U version.

Tumo

quick question, is it best to use the TV shot or the gamepad shot ?

The TV shot is full resolution I believe, the gamepad will be a smaller (compressed?) image.

And now for some more pics:

Gotta Sneak

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01uqs9k.jpg

Hero Mode

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01g4jra.jpg

Twirling Swordplay

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01sbu2y.jpg

Cute as a Button

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01eaujt.jpg

On a mission to take photos

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01prubt.jpg

Geez Hero Mode

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01nkshd.jpg

Gotcha

wiiu_screenshot_tv_017zu1c.jpg

Mind your step...

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01g3jri.jpg

Battle on the peak

wiiu_screenshot_tv_017sk0t.jpg

benoit489

Neo Member
What website appears to work the best with the Wii U? I've been using Sta.sh and it's been working pretty well so far. There's been a few instances where I couldn't get the image to upload but for the most part it has worked flawlessly.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01435_by_benoit489-d6pa9nk.jpg

Did someone try to upload some Monster Hunter screens? I would like to know if it works since the game doesn't feature screenshots on Miiverse.

Would be great to share some HD hunting moments!

D-e-f-

Banned
Did someone try to upload some Monster Hunter screens? I would like to know if it works since the game doesn't feature screenshots on Miiverse.

Would be great to share some HD hunting moments!

This has been discussed multiple times here already. Nintendo can't magically circumvent the blocked games all of a sudden. Monster Hunter, Darksiders, FF VI and Secret of Mana still will not let you take screenshots because it still works the same way and the games are not allowing it. It will never work unless the publishers issue a patch or you use your own direct feed capture gear.

Mileena

Banned
never touched the series but Pikmin is easily the most visually impressive thing in this thread, looks really great (especially compared to all that ugly WW on this page)

Top Bottom