• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Browser Screenshot Thread

Robin64

Gorgeous area.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01mlu2c.jpg

boxter432

The TV shot is full resolution I believe, the gamepad will be a smaller (compressed?) image.

And now for some more pics:

Gotta Sneak

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01uqs9k.jpg

Hero Mode

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01g4jra.jpg

Twirling Swordplay

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01sbu2y.jpg

Cute as a Button

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01eaujt.jpg

On a mission to take photos

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01prubt.jpg

Geez Hero Mode

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01nkshd.jpg

Gotcha

wiiu_screenshot_tv_017zu1c.jpg

Mind your step...

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01g3jri.jpg

Battle on the peak

wiiu_screenshot_tv_017sk0t.jpg

Link's expressions are amazing. lol.

fred

Wind Waker looks bloomin gorgeous, and I'm not going to be able to play it until the 28th on my birthday! :eek:(

VanWinkle

Man I need to stop visiting any thread relating to pictures and Wii U. This is my first time playing Wind Waker (first time playing a Zelda in fact) and there's so many locations I haven't seen yet (only 3 1/2 hours in).

Man I need to stop visiting any thread relating to pictures and Wii U. This is my first time playing Wind Waker (first time playing a Zelda in fact) and there's so many locations I haven't seen yet (only 3 1/2 hours in).

Holy shit, please get the hell out of here. If you see this post, make it your last until you are finished.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01wiz0b.jpg

Since everyone else is showing off their Wind Waker shots, here's one of mine. Also, maybe we should come up with some rules for the thread, like the PC screenshot thread. One or two actual images per post and maybe the rest should be links? Just a suggestion that might make it easier to scroll through the pages.

OryoN

This is slowly becoming a Wind Waker screenshot thread...
Based on the shots I'm seeing, that aint exactly a bad turn of events. ;)

Am I the only one that thinks Wii U's lighting capability is severely underated? I've been consistently impressed by it despite it being the least powerful next-gen console.

This is slowly becoming a Wind Waker screenshot thread...
Based on the shots I'm seeing, that aint exactly a bad turn of events. ;)

Am I the only one that thinks Wii U's lighting capability is severely underated? I've been consistently impressed by it despite it being the least powerful next-gen console.

I thought Zombi U had some really great lighting in areas, and it was a launch title. And don't worry, november is coming. This thread is going to get slammed with Mario pics.

Let's not even talk about Smash Bros. That will need it's own pic thread.

Fandangox

I'd post W101 pics but since I am off-tv play then that means the pics wouldn't be at the maximum resolution. It's not a problem in Wind Waker cause its a slower paced game so when I get the pose/part I want I can just hit minus knowing the scenario I wanted won't change the second it takes me to press home menu.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Testing...

ppvg4d89.jpg

Edit: Finally works after some tweaking.

hahaha man I was about to accuse you of stealing my images! then rememebered i uploaded it to the miiverse not anywhere else lol.

also got a warning from the admins :( forgot to tag it as a spoiler

but I was too busy posting it with the caption "KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAA"

Tumo

Some more Wind Waker, game is gorgeous...

Into the Sunset

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01pxsgy.jpg

Late Night Treasure Hunting

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01loukg.jpg

Cave Descent

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01wlu0u.jpg

So Mysterious

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01p4s4z.jpg

Chus Everywhere

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01squ6l.jpg

Got my Glowball

wiiu_screenshot_tv_018aurl.jpg

I see you Pig

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0168yuq.jpg

and a little gravity defying
(caught that old guy looking up my tunic too)

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01x3u2k.jpg

Loofy

Anyone got a picture of the secret fairy cave in Wind waker HD? its the one where theres dozens of fairies on screen. I cant remember which island its on though.

Top Bottom