• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Games 2014

Roo

1401944872793.jpg

cmonson3.png

Seems legit.

dose

I don't know if it means it's real or not, but there is a hint of text on the next page in that 4chan image. See below, if you look under 'Pikachu' the word Triforce can be seen. It's not great quality but it is there.

ElZsJHu.png

Looking at the gaps in the words, you can make out the whole sentence on the next page, which is from Nintendo's own description of Hyrule Warriors.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii-u/745183-hyrule-warriors
The delicate balance of the Triforce has been disrupted, and Hyrule Kingdom is once again being torn apart by a dark power, this time lead by Sorceress Cia.
It's a good hoax if it's not true ;)

ahm998

I don't know if it means it's real or not, but there is a hint of text on the next page in that 4chan image. See below, if you look under 'Pikachu' the word Triforce can be seen. It's not great quality but it is there.

ElZsJHu.png

Looking at the gaps in the words, you can make out the whole sentence on the next page, which is from Nintendo's own description of Hyrule Warriors.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii-u/745183-hyrule-warriors

It's a good hoax if it's not true ;)

If true i am angry not F-zero or metroid. :(

cacildo

Hey, i believe anything printed

Couple weeks ago a brasilian game blog printed something like this as a joke. It included "Legend Of Zelda: Wand of Gamelon 3d" and a game name that was an obvious nod to a 90´s brasilian tv show, "Gugu´s Taxi"

And yes, some people believed it was real

Hey, i believe anything printed

Couple weeks ago a brasilian game blog printed something like this as a joke. It included "Legend Of Zelda: Wand of Gamelon 3d" and a game name that was an obvious nod to a 90´s brasilian tv show, "Gugu´s Taxi"

And yes, some people believed it was real

It would be easier to believe in a "Dead or Alive Xtreme Banheira do Gugu Edition" :p

So this list of games are regarding one's that are playable, right?

Because where is Fatal Frame?

I'd be surprised if that shows up at e3, if the Wii U software situation wasn't so bad I doubt it'd even get a north American release but they will have to get it out but probably next year sometime

Luckly i really dont care about third party games.

I mean, every wiiu thread is "third parties third parties where are the third parties" and, really, i cant see a single announced third party game that i want, on any system.

Capcom and Konami are dead, Ubisoft with its terrible Assassins Creed series and now the modern Assassins creed: watchdogs. Actvision release one CoD per year and i never buy any of em. And the less we talk about EA the better

Even when you ask sony gaf, they are not excited about the new call of duty at the end of 2014 of a patch to be able to play Battlefield 4. They are excited about Infamous, the next uncharted. Xbone people arent exactly hyped about the new Need for Speed, they want the new halo

I think if you ask PS4 and Xbox one users most would say they were excited for Destiny, Arkham Knight, Far Cry 4, MK X, Dying Light, The Division etc. If you only look at first party and exclusives games you are looking at probably two or three titles a year.
That's my issue with the Wii U. I will get one, to play MK 8 and Smash and the usual run of great first party titles. However, it is discouraging to look at what the Wii U has upcoming and realize that after this year, they will probably have 2-3 games worth buying a year for the foreseeable future. I think that's why for most people they own a Wii U and another system, wether it's a PS4/XBO or PS3/360. It's hard to own just a Wii U, where as plenty of people are fine owning just a PS or Xbox.

Mithos

I'd be surprised if that shows up at e3, if the Wii U software situation wasn't so bad I doubt it'd even get a north American release but they will have to get it out but probably next year sometime

But isn't the Fatal Frame movie to be out this fall (2014), releasing a Fatal Frame game 1 year later seems strange.

thefro

That's actually a fairly believable list except for the Zelda/X titles and "Nintendo U".

Although I think there will be indie games playable at Nintendo's booth + 2-3 other 2015 Wii U titles from Nintendo shown (one of them being Fatal Frame).

RiggyRob

I think the pattern referred to is 'items of significance':

The Legend of Zelda (August 22, 1987)
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (September 26, 1988)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (November 21, 1991)
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (June 6, 1993)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (November 21, 1998)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (April 27, 2000)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (February 27, 2001)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (February 27, 2001)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (December 13, 2002)
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (March 4, 2004)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (December 2, 2006) GC
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (November 4, 2004)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (November 19, 2006) Wii
Link's Crossbow Training (November 19, 2007)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (November 18, 2011)
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (June 23, 2007)
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (December 7, 2009)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (November 22, 2013)
Hyrule Warriors (2014)

I agree it's tenuous at best though.

Mithos

Are you saying you've never received a Notification? How long have you had your Wii U?

Had my Wii u since July 2013.

Nothing like that nope.
System update notes and NN agreements but nothing like New games available in shop or like that.

And no E3 notification so far, AND I thought the E3 stuff was pushed to the Gamepad using the new features, not old style notification.

Had my Wii u since July 2013.

Nothing like that nope.
System update notes and NN agreements but nothing like New games available in shop or like that.

And no E3 notification so far, AND I thought the E3 stuff was pushed to the Gamepad using the new features, not old style notification.

The E3 thing was just about the E3 Miiverse Community. I imagine bigger announcements might come using the new method. Besides, many people probably still haven't updated.

So yeh, where the heck is the Fils-A-Mech Mii?

Top Bottom