• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Wii U] Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed framerate issues fixed

ksdixon

This control scheme might make a little more sense for the rear view option.

Though I don't know if this game supports playing single player or online like that or not.

Holy Shit you can use both controllers in a single player game like that?

MaLDo

Sonic%2520%2526%2520SEGA%2520All-Stars%2520Racing%25202012-09-30%252015-18-57-92.jpg

S0L, I love that your words have made me do this, but I think that "Low poly models=OFF" alter the configuration of the shadows and textures (when both have specific parameters) and also understands the value upside, it's not an user problem.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
S0L, I love that your words have made me do this, but I think that "Low poly models=OFF" alter the configuration of the shadows and textures (when both have specific parameters) and also understands the value upside, it's not an user problem.

Hmmm....

S0L

SUMO DIGITAL

Interesting. I just tested the disk build and it works how I'd expect. Could well be a bug in the Steam versions Config tool. I'll point that out to SEGA, but in the meantime, enjoy the upgrade :)

---
S0L
---

MaLDo

Interesting. I just tested the disk build and it works how I'd expect. Could well be a bug in the Steam versions Config tool. I'll point that out to SEGA, but in the meantime, enjoy the upgrade :)

---
S0L
---

An incredible upgrade I have to say

- Better models
- Better textures resolution
- Now every texture has bump layer
- Better water effects and reflections
- Level Shadows are now real-time and not baked and every prop has shadow.
- Cars shadows works as expected now
- Particles effects
- Track marks are a lot better
- etc

It's a new game for me. Expectations for Transformed rising.

rjc571

Banned
Yep, I can confirm that setting low-detail models to 4-player in the Steam version of SaSASR fixes the graphics. Kind of embarrassing that such an obvious bug went unnoticed for 2 and a half years, but at least the game looks good now!

I feel like a revelation like that is thread worthy, especially for those who own the PC version and are not viewing this thread.

Though I won't make it since I have yet to play any version of it. :(

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I apologized for being off the point, but I have been wondering why they haven't reveal any characters lately other than Danica and Ralph.

MaLDo

God, what a difference. I spent the entire afternoon playing SaSASR with my son. The visual difference (only changing that bugged option) is mind blowing. Finally the moon is not a white circle and water is water.

Top Bottom