• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2012 Anime Thread 2.22: You Can (Not) Outpost Cajunator

Status
Not open for further replies.
KoikeLupin fans, 4Gamer has something for you!

Warning, as with all other KoikeLupin coverage, because of the visuals shown they are NSFW, do not browse the photos at work!

http://www.4gamer.net/games/000/G000000/20120324004/

That's awesome. I wish they'd just release a trailer already. I'm very happy they're changing art styles for this new series; while the art from the short is good, it's getting a little old. Plus I don't really like how Fujiko is drawn in that style. :X

Zero no Tsukaima f 12- END

Wow, that was pretty damn good all things considered.
Loved seeing everyone again at that wedding in the end, as well as Saito taking Louise to his home in the credits, I'd love to see a series just about that lol.

And wow, my connection was really derping out for a bit, I'm surprised this didn't end up a quadruple post...

Other adult-rated media (novels and comics) do it also.
Wouldn't surprise me if some of those not-adult-rated-but-still-really-smutty comics do also, though I haven't read too many of those.
I read one (
Nonomiya Hikaru's Honeymoon Salad
) that had a trio ending (actually, technically it was multi-ending...), but that was only a triangle so not a "harem."

True, this is quite true and extremely common. I guess I wasn't counting that stuff, and mostly was just thinking of regular manga, anime, and games.

Milky Holmes S1 3

Twenty is a walking bundle of over-the-top Engrish and innuendo. It's awesome. Big props to the VA.

Pretty much, yeah. And don't worry -- he stays that way throughout. :)

So it's going to be fully animated and not just Flash? How long are the episodes, then?

Indoctrination of what?
The worst kind, merchandising!
I honestly hadn't read this post before commenting.
Great minds think alike.
1920x1200, but I understand that I should tailor my images for people who may be viewing this thread on other devices.
Touche.
That's awesome. I wish they'd just release a trailer already. I'm very happy they're changing art styles for this new series; while the art from the short is good, it's getting a little old. Plus I don't really like how Fujiko is drawn in that style. :X
According to ANN, there wasn't much of a trailer shown at the booth.

Articalys

It was inevitable. Little Busters will be getting an anime. No studio or, well, anything else announced yet, just the adaptation's existence.

EDIT: Apparently, since there wasn't actually a formal announcement in any sort of medium -- it was during a web radio commercial -- it's not 100% confirmed yet.

EDIT 2: In fact, Dengeki Bunko has since yanked the radio recording from their site, so... who knows what's going on.

Steroyd

Hunter x Hunter - 24

If they incorporated the flashback into the butler pummelling Gon, the breakdown would have been more believable.

Symphogear - 12

Lolz at the end, typical friendship is power nonesense, and then... i don't even know how to describe what just happened.

frostbyte

I'm not exactly a Key fan, but I found it pretty boring. It's basically a school drama about friendship and baseball with your typical Key melodramatic twist. The minigames were probably the most memorable thing about it.

Sounds like a winner.

I'm betting there's some some kind of girl with key-aids.

Go_Ly_Dow

You're a good man.

Blood-C 12

Guys this is horrifying. OWOOWOWW, WHAT DID THEY DO TO NENE? HUMANS DON'T WORK LIKE THAT.

:lol at Class prez guy helping Saya and getting shot down immediately. and shot again, wtf. He's like the only guy I can even relate to anymore.

HUH, WTF, RABBITS EVERYWHERE, EATING PEOPLE AND STUFFING IN THEIR SACKS!

HOLY CRAP, THESE RABBITS ARE SADISTIC. FUUUUUUUUU. This has to be the one of the few shows where I appreciate the censorship, no, venerate the censorship.

there's going to be a movie??? LOL. How does this shit even get a movie?

I'm still in shock. Will give final review later.

edit: sorry for not spoilering this, mods. was too in shock.

kJEja.jpg

Luckily for you, you're in the best place to deal with this shock. We're here for you, bro.

frostbyte

kJEja.jpg

Luckily for you, you're in the best place to deal with this shock. We're here for you, bro.

Yes, the place that recommended Blood-C to me is the best place to deal with the shock.

Thanks but I'm still scarred for life ;_;

I'll never see rabbits the same way again.

Aquarion Evol 10

tumblr_m0e9zuf0PT1qzd219o2_500.gif

There are times in film/tv direction where simply timing the chorus of a background vocal song coming in at a pivotal scene creates an incredibly effective and powerful scene that becomes memorable. They did a nice job here.

Yeah was one of my favorite moments for him thus far, hopefully he gets to union.

Steroyd

Ozma - 02

So that's what happens when you take the moe out of Moe Space Pirates, stick them underground and provide even more boring technobabble.

Toriko 47

Lotus wafers looked delicious, if only we were in the gourmet age.

Coco-sama gets the best theme. I cant wait to see where the plot goes next.

Why dont the other gourmet hunters have cooks like Komatsu?

Rinne No Lagrange: Episode 12

Well, I wasn't expecting the episode to be that decent. Probably one of the best of the series so far. Good action stuff, interesting visuals, and some heart string tugging. Moid is definitely freaking crazy. It was nuts how fast Lan's brother's ships tore through the resistance. I'm going to miss you, Lan. : (

TIME SKIP WHAT
ASTERIA WHAT HOLY CRAP WHA

This had better not be the ending for the above mentioned OVA to take over. There's so much they didn't even touch on with the archaeology stuff!

Hunter x Hunter 24

tumblr_m1fs3fXbzj1r5d1yao1_500.jpg

Backstory was pretty nice, Canary so epic. Otherwise Killua was pretty cool, best character. Best moment was
Father son chat as well Killua just breaking free. It changed my impression of the family, only the mom seems crazy of sorts, and the way she ran and gets angry

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The Bodaciously Gnarly Pirates from Outer Space 12

A strange show where nothing seems to happen and yet I'm captivated. When they entered the
Golden Ghost Space Sausage
I thought we were going to have a series of exploration episodes. Nope, just gliding through corridors and doors opening. Then bish bash bosh it was over.

I will still watch it next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom