• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

Is that the name of the production committee like how some shows have "Project _____" or something?
Oh, most likely -- it's just that, as you said, normally they use general names like "Project (name of show)" instead of an exact in-story organization or something, like how one of the official production credits for everything Haruhi is the SOS Dan.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man, I put on a random episode of Nichijou just because, and it happened to be one of the ones with a heartwarming moment at the end and now I'm all teary-eyed.

OceanBlue

Ewww... I'll pas on this one. Well, I'll see if people are banned or not first.
I'm sure as long as the avatar itself is SFW, it doesn't matter what the source is from!

Oh, sure, it's just that, as you said, normally they use general names like "Project (name of show)" instead of an exact in-story organization or something, like how one of the official production credits for everything Haruhi is the SOS Dan.

Ahaha, wow. I never made that connection between the SOS Dan in the Haruhi credits, but now that completely makes sense to me.

I like names like Usagiyama Shopping District better than Project _____. It's cuter. :)

fertygo

So yeah last week I watched 58 episodes of Hunter X Hunter 2011, which is probably more episodes than I usually watch in an anime season. I'm gonna tell HxH 2011 to hold dat for a while so more episodes build up... so how does Togashi's previous series in YuYu Hakusho hold up against Hunter X Hunter? Is the anime actually conclusive? Manga superior?

I really liked what I watched of Level E, so Togashi's 2 from 2 with me so far.
YYH anime was a classic.

Btw you can join me in Gintama marathon brah.
Anime-GAF is Break Blade any good?

Its nothing special and the ending were inconclusive, but the mech are cool I guess.

OceanBlue

By the way, Articalys, have you seen the Hibito version of your avatar image? The grin kinda scared me at first, lol, but it's really cool like the Mutta one! You've probably already seen it already, but I figured I'd mention it in case you haven't.

cajunator

Banned
I don't know who Lain is. Plus is it safe to go to gaming side with a NSFW anime avatar?

Oh what is this now?
YOU MUST WATCH IT.
YOUR BRAIN MUST SUCCUMB.

Man, I put on a random episode of Nichijou just because, and it happened to be one of the ones with a heartwarming moment at the end and now I'm all teary-eyed.

Toradora has indeed reduced you to a massive quivering heap of feels.

Articalys

By the way, Articalys, have you seen the Hibito version of your avatar image? The grin kinda scared me at first, lol, but it's really cool like the Mutta one! You've probably already seen it already, but I figured I'd mention it in case you haven't.
Actually, no -- I don't actively maintain a list of Pixiv bookmarks or anything, I just use it as an original source for pictures I find elsewhere, so I had no idea she made another one. Thanks for the heads up.

Mutta is still a thousand times cooler than Hibito will ever be, though, and that has absolutely nothing to do with being voiced by Hiroaki Hirata.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I said the source has to be NSFW. Of course the avatar has to be SFW.

However you may want to test your avatar with Google Reverse Search if you are afraid someone will work it out. However you will not be banned even if the results are NSFW so no worries.

However you may want to test your avatar with Google Reverse Search if you are afraid someone will work it out. However you will not be banned even if the results are NSFW so no worries.

Test (not sure if SFW): is this ok or not?

You don't have to watch anything. Don't be confused by Cajunator's kneejerk posting.

Thank you. Is kayos having a bad influence on me?

cajunator

Banned
I'm confused. What should I watch then? How horrible is this thing?
Is is the EVA horror?
I'm scared.

Serial Experiments Lain is a quite interesting show by Yoshitoshi ABe dealing with technology and how it affects society. It is a total mindfuck show but very much worth a watch.

Milamber

idF23HswBMGlG.gif

OceanBlue

I was using an SFW avatar with a NSFW source for a little bit. I think I even posted in a few OT threads and the fighting game threads and I was fine.

It wasn't really suggestive like Milamber's choices though.

Westlo

tumblr_mfhp14s9kl1rni0w9o1_500.gif

I was using an SFW avatar with a NSFW source for a little bit. I think I even posted in a few OT threads and the fighting game threads and I was fine.

Yeah I was fine with my last Asuka doujin avatar before I switched to the best precure of all time, ALL TIME.

YYH anime was a classic.

Btw you can join me in Gintama marathon brah.

You're way to far ahead of me lol, it was just draining watching so many episodes of Hunter X Hunter in one week, think I watched 20 episodes in a row at one stage.... besides I have to start Vividred, dem asses.. they are calling me.

Btw YYH anime is conclusive yeah? I don't want to watch 112 episodes and then have to read the manga for the ending.

fertygo

You're way to far ahead of me lol, it was just draining watching so many episodes of Hunter X Hunter in one week, think I watched 20 episodes in a row at one stage.... besides I have to start Vividred, dem asses.. they are calling me.

Btw YYH anime is conclusive yeah? I don't want to watch 112 episodes and then have to read the manga for the ending.

Its conclusive.

I think its a average per day for me in this marathon, fuck yeah for shitty season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom