• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Battleground '17 |OT| A Canadian, Bulgarian, and Maharajah walk into a bar...

Whats the point of this wife interfering gimmick? Miz is already doing this since 2 years, do they really want both SD and RAW to have similar heels?

I just don't get how a gimmick of making fun of a dude because his wife is more successful than he is should fly in 2017.

Edit: Just to be clear, I mean with fans. I know WWE will pull any dumb sexist/racist/xenophobic shit that they think will fill 5 hours. I don't get how anyone finds it remotely funny.

Rival

Gold Member
Can people in the stands even see what is going on in the ring with all these bars on the prison? Do they even care????

UberTag

I would laugh so hard if Vince McMahon made the Hindi broadcast team parrot "Great Balls of Fire" for no reason.

JohnDrake

An Indian friend is telling me the Hindi commentary team is giving verbal blowjobs to Jinder while talking about Orton as if he was a heel.

did they? it's still going which seems the best thing to do

Fans will think it's still going because Breezango is acknowledged as one of the most entertaining things left in the company and they obviously want more segments

Why it's actually still going is because they have no clue how to finish it

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Not quite relevant, but whats up with Eva Marie? Hasnt she been suspended for almost a year at this point?

Top Bottom