• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Battleground '17 |OT| A Canadian, Bulgarian, and Maharajah walk into a bar...

this whole jinder situation is so bizarre. you want to cater to a new market, but make him one of the most coward guys on the roster with the brothers.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god! Randy figured out the obvious flaw in this whole double wall and doors crap.

Shauni

This match isn't even "bad", it's just that it's about the most boring thing I've ever seen on wrestling. I guess that does make it bad, but you know what I mean.

No, bad is an apt description. It's a convoluted mess of a match that is impossible to follow live and a bore on TV. It's bad.

Finished Game of Thrones in time to come back and see the Singh brothers interfering in a match where they literally said "no Singh brothers"

I definitely made the right choice.

cucuchu

This is the most boring PPV of the year so far. I'm trying to have an open mind but this is really pushing the limit of what I can tolerate. Watching this main event I would be embarrassed to have this on if my wife walked downstairs. This is hilarious in all the wrong ways.

I've had this bad feeling lately that something is dire behind the scenes at WWE. Hoping for the best but I'm not optimistic.

This match isn't even "bad", it's just that it's about the most boring thing I've ever seen on wrestling. I guess that does make it bad, but you know what I mean.

A bad match can still be an entertaining shit show. This match is fucking nothing. No good spots, boring wrestlers, etc.

this whole jinder situation is so bizarre. you want to cater to a new market, but make the guy one of the most coward guy on the roster with the brothers.

That's all heels in the WWE and it fucking sucks. Compare Owens or Jinder to Suzuki in NJPW. He doesn't have the most intimidating frame, he even gets assists from his faction, but he's a heel because his a sadistic mother fucker.

Jinder's a heel because he's foreign and he cheats. There's no reason to be afraid of him, you just get annoyed that he wins due to bullshit like every WWE heel.

Heroman

Banned
Meanwhile in the East
tumblr_otk8vw69YJ1s05wxzo1_400.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Bollywood boys wont stop til they kill themselves :(

Top Bottom