• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Battleground '17 |OT| A Canadian, Bulgarian, and Maharajah walk into a bar...

The hindi commentary and whole logic of considering Jinder as face is stupid. I have no idea what people in India think about this. Pretty sure all of them hate Jinder as he is a heel.

cordy

Banned
e9J0PW.gif

Mahal and Orton gotta deliver because Big Dave was not PLAYING in this match.

Damn u know what I want?

Puzzles

Imagine a superstar escapes to the outer cage. But in order to start climbing he needs to answer trivia or solve a crossword.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This is such a dumb match

Damn u know what I want?

Puzzles

Imagine a superstar escapes to the outer cage. But in order to start climbing he needs to answer trivia or solve a crossword.

I want a Telltale Prison Match where the crowd chooses what the babyface does next.

The Punjabi Prison Outer Cage will remember that.

Podge293

So that door just closes forever? WTF was the point to keep it open for 60 seconds. Absurd rule.

The logic (from what I can tell) is that if you manage to get out, the other guy will be slightly delayed in his escape (if the 4 get locked then he'll have to climb over) so it gives you a slight advantage in the second part

Top Bottom