• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Battleground '17 |OT| A Canadian, Bulgarian, and Maharajah walk into a bar...

Damn u know what I want?

Puzzles

Imagine a superstar escapes to the outer cage. But in order to start climbing he needs to answer trivia or solve a crossword.

Like Crystal Maze. Did anyone here watch that show? It was amazing.

The logic (from what I can tell) is that if you manage to get out, the other guy will be slightly delayed in his escape (if the 4 get locked then he'll have to climb over) so it gives you a slight advantage in the second part

They just opened it again. The hell?

Wait, they can just climb out of the first cage? Didn't the original Punjabi Prison have metal spikes pointing inward to stop that from happening? Or am I imagining that?

Damn u know what I want?

Puzzles

Imagine a superstar escapes to the outer cage. But in order to start climbing he needs to answer trivia or solve a crossword.

"To overcome the cage's curse, simply quote a bible verse!"

ONwk1p3.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Orton walking in that baby room in the House of Horrors was more entertaining than anything in this shit fest.
Every gimmick match should have creepy babbys

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think the video compression for the stream can handle all this bamboo. Both my and my brothers stream is dead this match, not that we're all that crushed to not see it.

How did they not sell out the arena for this, the PPV with a man stopping another man from getting a flag, and a third man stopping a fourth man from reaching a door

fucking hell at jinder landing after the knee in a perfect way to leave the ring but he had to force himself away so he wasn't right near to leave it

Downhome

This match isn't even "bad", it's just that it's about the most boring thing I've ever seen on wrestling. I guess that does make it bad, but you know what I mean.

Brinbe

What a shitshow. Glad I left early right after Randy's entrance. Have zero interest in that main event.

The WWE is irredeemable after only four days of G1 greatness.

Top Bottom