• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE No Mercy '17 |OT| No Way Out from this No Holds Barred event that gives No Sympy

On the bright side, after being on the pre-show more times than not, it's good to see Neville higher up on a PPV card.

Bad news is that Enzo is going to be there as well.

cordy

Banned
Her and Dean both. After a good match, seeing it end with a DDT just makes it feel flat.

stone-cold-steve-austin-podcast.jpg

Raw64life

She can do submissions.

She has the AJ Lee syndrome where nothing she does looks like it hurts. The best thing she can do is yell and make faces while she does moves to draw attention away from how shitty the execution of it is. That's why they gave her a plain DDT as her finish.

cordy

Banned
I can't wait until they do the "boo / yay" punch thing and Cena gets all the cheers.

Cena please crush this fucker.

I feel like this video package, especially with the videos of Cena first starting, is leading this being his retirement package kinda deal.

She has the AJ Lee syndrome where nothing she does looks like it hurts. The best thing she can do is yell and make faces while she does moves to draw attention away from how shitty the execution of it is. That's why they gave her a plain DDT as her finish.

When I see her like walk on an opponents back I'm like..."WHAT?"

She weighs 80lbs, so how is that supposed to hurt at all?

Let's put a glorified jobber who we have no plans for in the match and then have the returning Bayley eat the pin instead ... idiots... glad Bliss won... but idiots

Yeah I completely agree. The more diversity the better. I mean even Charlotte's height is great for diversity.

Yeah, Charlotte is another good example.

I cant wait for Trips to take over. The women’s division has so much more potential to grow.

I actually dont care about most the women since NXT. It all just feels like whatever

Except Becky of course. I love Becky and her non existent storylines dont stop her from being so cool

Top Bottom