• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE No Mercy '17 |OT| No Way Out from this No Holds Barred event that gives No Sympy

UberTag

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And I mean Boo not Boo-urns.
giphy.gif

Disarmer or something like that would look dope. Gullotine or anything involving her arms and legs having to be used would look wack due to her size.

I only went guillotine because she's little and it'd be easier for her to hang on/pull on people to try to make it look good.

Any other move I could think of giving her, someone already has.

KissVibes

Banned
Let's put a glorified jobber who we have no plans for in the match and then have the returning Bayley eat the pin instead ... idiots... glad Bliss won... but idiots

Bayley is the glorified jobber.

She's Sami Zayn. She's Zack Ryder. She's what they wanted Daniel Bryan to be.

I know how this ends but it still makes me sad.

Because I know that this is just another tick on the map to Roman v Lesnar at Wrestlemania.

cordy

Banned
In Cena's mind he's already won. It doesn't matter if Reigns pins him. What matters is that he got a smark LA crowd on his side all the way for the first time in years.

Cena won.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Cena's loving having the crowd fully behind him for once.

Alucard

Banned
Is having a picture of yourself on your ring attire the lamest thing ever? Maybe. (Roman's Superman Punch outline)

Mind you, Rude and many others did it...always heels did it, no?

I wish Cena would literally have just buried him.

Like, 30 second match, just grabbed him and AA'ed him and 1-2-3.

It would have been amazing just to see what the crowd would do, and then to hear the internet the rest of the night and tomorrow.

Top Bottom