• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be black with green light. Please..

Indeed, I want something like the Original Xbox in terms of color:

hqdefault.jpg

xbox-original.jpg

link1201

Has to have a black sku right? I like white but it'll look bad in my set up.

Edit: Sweet made the first train...hype!
Thanks.

ryan299

Would they go white with the S being white? Feel like they'd go a different color to differentiate more? Though Sony didn't do that with the pro

Has anyone seen the "xboss" videos recently? They were usually posted around this time each year and features a montage of Phil Spencer set to songs like the man. I've always loved them, but I can't seem to find them anymore.

amnesiac

In previous years, have their been console sales the week of E3? Might pick up an Xbox One S if there's any good deals out there.

Majine

Banned
Would they go white with the S being white? Feel like they'd go a different color to differentiate more? Though Sony didn't do that with the pro
I think they are leaning more into white in general because it brings them back to the 360 era when they were on top of the world.

Computer

Sorry for the delay, as always, when I decide to devote time to be social life also decides to throw a wrench my way.

Anyhow, I filled the first train!

HYXP5i5.jpg

If you have asked me to include you and you don't see yourself on here it's because I am reserving you for the next train. Trying to make all these random avatars look slightly decent when thrown together is a tougher job than you think lol.

Anyway, I'm working on the next train now, I'll try to get it posted tonight. HYPE!!!

Also, God bless those who have clear background PNG avatars. I may or may not have grabbed some without asking lol.

I have rode the hype train every year for the last 4 years Thanks to Ford GT. I need A ticket for this one as well. All Abord Baby!

Volgarth

Sorry for the delay, as always, when I decide to devote time to be social life also decides to throw a wrench my way.

HYXP5i5.jpg

If you have asked me to include you and you don't see yourself on here it's because I am reserving you for the next train. Trying to make all these random avatars look slightly decent when thrown together is a tougher job than you think lol.

Anyway, I'm working on the next train now, I'll try to get it posted tonight. HYPE!!!

Also, God bless those who have clear background PNG avatars. I may or may not have grabbed some without asking lol.

Would love to be on the next train. My first E3 on NeoGAF.

Rocketz

HYXP5i5.jpg

Hahah front seat hype!

Trup1aya

I haven't been this excited for a Microsoft conference for a long while. Scorpio is poised to be my new third party system as I hope to start moving into the 4K space.

As for first party stuff, I'm not sure if anything is really jumping out. Sea of Thieves could go either way, same with Crackdown 3 which has likely dropped all the cloud processing. Halo has fallen far and likely a ways off. Gears is in a better position, but for some reason I didn't stick with 4 in the way I did with 1-3.

I just hope to see some good things to come out of left field, rather than typical exclusive/marketing deals.

Where did you hear this?

Starfield

Woaaaaah. I finally cracked the code!

Scorpio is the code name and the star sign scorpio is from Oct. 24th to Nov. 22nd.

So that means Xbox Scorpio will come out somewhere inbetween.

HYXP5i5.jpg

Can Xbox Scorpio be on the hype train?

Jerm411

HYXP5i5.jpg

One ticket for the next train please......

Salty Hippo

Any S word will sound weird. It just doesn't go with Xbox. It will sound like XbokSomething. Or XboxeSomething.

If you keep the One this problem is solved. But they should really get rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom