• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaelan

Excited! Although Bioware's last two games were mediocre, I stilled enjoyed them. Please be true

Why? Microsoft can get exclusive marketing deal for the game. That is, if the game exists.

Juts shocked/surprised tbh... BIG news if true. Would be a big gain for xbox tbh. I thought EA would want to show off the new IP

Sorry for the delay, as always, when I decide to devote time to be social life also decides to throw a wrench my way.

Anyhow, I filled the first train!

HYXP5i5.jpg

If you have asked me to include you and you don't see yourself on here it's because I am reserving you for the next train. Trying to make all these random avatars look slightly decent when thrown together is a tougher job than you think lol.

Anyway, I'm working on the next train now, I'll try to get it posted tonight. HYPE!!!

Also, God bless those who have clear background PNG avatars. I may or may not have grabbed some without asking lol.

Can I get on this thing? Thanks man. :)

Not a lot of names I can think of that start with S tbh (outside of Scorpio).

I'm going to go with Xbox Surface and Xbox Surface Pro for multiple SKUs as that's all that comes to mind

I've been saying this for ages but I'll repeat it here:

Scorpio will be called just Xbox (talk about the generationless yadda yadda yadda they've been throwing at us for the past year.

Xbox One S will be rebranded to Xbox S (recent trademark).

Expect new branding of boxes as well and lot's of "it will play all your Xbox 360 and Xbox One games, a console that includes everyone, for the future blah blah"

Leonidas

Sorry for the delay, as always, when I decide to devote time to be social life also decides to throw a wrench my way.

HYXP5i5.jpg

If you have asked me to include you and you don't see yourself on here it's because I am reserving you for the next train. Trying to make all these random avatars look slightly decent when thrown together is a tougher job than you think lol.

Anyway, I'm working on the next train now, I'll try to get it posted tonight. HYPE!!!

Also, God bless those who have clear background PNG avatars. I may or may not have grabbed some without asking lol.

I'd like to be added to the train, if possible.

Not a lot of names I can think of that start with S tbh (outside of Scorpio).

I'm going to go with Xbox Surface and Xbox Surface Pro for multiple SKUs as that's all that comes to mind
I want them to stick with Scorpio, but they could do Xbox Serenity - which would be weird I think. Would Xbox Style be obnoxious?

I've been saying this for ages but I'll repeat it here:

Scorpio will be called just Xbox (talk about the generationless yadda yadda yadda they've been throwing at us for the past year.

Xbox One S will be rebranded to Xbox S (recent trademark).

Expect new branding of boxes as well and lot's of "it will play all your Xbox 360 and Xbox One games, a console that includes everyone, for the future blah blah"

Hey, that would make sense, and no need to overthink it.

Xbox S. I like it. Sorta.

Keinning

Xbox Sega

And the E3 bomba is announcing SEGA now is part of microsoft and all of their future games will be exclusives

Trust me my dog is an insider

BLAUcopter

Gold Member

HYXP5i5.jpg

OMG, let me onboard!

put me on that train.

Also, I cant handle all these bioware and banjo rumors, now im gonna be sad if neither shows up when I wasnt even considering either just a day ago.

naitosan

HYXP5i5.jpg

Ooh, add me in! :D

MaulerX

Originally I thought they would name it Xbox One X if only because the acronym would bring it back to just Xbox. But if they're dropping the "One" and have the Xbox follow with an "S" then then here's hoping they keep the Scorpio.

etta

my hard graphic balls

HYXP5i5.jpg

Awww yisss, E3 is almost here brehs.
Just one more work day.

Xbox One S to become Xbox, Scorpio will be Xbox S. I see no reason why the top-end SKU would get the preferential naming.
That won't be confusing or anything. The Scorpio becoming Xbox S when people are already familiar with Xbox One S? And then the One S becoming Xbox? Possible, but I don't like it.

Thought it was just a joke post, you guys are being serious?

Changing the name of a released, stablished product to something else and giving its name to a new product is a terrible, terrible idea
The "One" brand is toxic. Needs to be killed off. And makes no sense to give the "S" name to the base model.

Xbox + Xbox S for the premium model.

iMax

The "One" brand is toxic. Needs to be killed off. And makes no sense to give the "S" name to the base model.

Xbox + Xbox S for the premium model.

Will cause huge confusion in the market considering old Xbox One S stock will still be in circulation.

Xbox One name will stay. Scorpio definitely won't be anything beyond a codename.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom