• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

pronk420

So I wanted to post this in the xbone one OT but I couldn't find one. I'm thinking about picking one up and was wondering if there any exclusives I don't know about that would make it worth it.

My list so far is:
Sunset overdrive
Forza Horizons 2
Halo MCC
Titanfall
D4
that pixel art dark souls thing

but I think there are probably plenty of download games that I have missed since I haven't been following the releases. are there any xbox exclusive (360 or bone) games that came out recently or are coming soon that make it worth having?

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
So I wanted to post this in the xbone one OT but I couldn't find one. I'm thinking about picking one up and was wondering if there any exclusives I don't know about that would make it worth it.

My list so far is:
Sunset overdrive
Forza Horizons 2
Halo MCC
Titanfall
D4

but I think there are probably plenty of download games that I have missed since I haven't been following the releases. are there any xbox exclusive (360 or bone) games that came out recently or are coming soon that make it worth having?

Max and the curse of brotherhood is a little gem in the rough.
I really, really enjoyed it and it's 100x better than the previous Max game.
Also, which Dark Souls pixel art game do you mean? Below? Not out yet.

My list so far is:
Sunset overdrive
Forza Horizons 2
Halo MCC
Titanfall
D4

Zombie Driver, Max Curse of Brotherhood, Kalimba (out next month), Sixty Second Shooter Prime, super time force, voice commander (free)

I suggest looking into those games. Xbox Exclusive and all gems

theDeeDubs

Terraria keeps crashing during split screen coop for us. Its seems fine when we're close, but it'll crash if we're in different bioms mining/fighting. I've played for hours solo without a single problem, but within a few minutes of starting coop and moving to different bioms it'll crash.

Lots of stuff on sale this week for deals with gold.

Kickbeat is on sale for $6.99 (normally 9.99)
Stick it to the Man is $6.99 (normally 9.99)
Castlestorm is $10.49 (normally 14.99)
Divekick is $6.99 (normally 9.99)

Are the deals aready over??? I was planning to buy Castlestorm and Stick it to the Man, but the prices are already back to normal on my console. Shouldn´t they stay up until Tuesday?

New games out tomorrow from ID@Xbox:

Never Alone from E-Line Media/Upper One Games

The Jackbox Party Pack featuring 5 games! (YDKJ 2015, Fibbage XL, Drawful, Lie Swatter & WordSpud)
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTV9KENW6nA

Can't find the monthly topic(?). New app coming out in December, called Overdog
http://www.overdog.com/

Are the deals aready over??? I was planning to buy Castlestorm and Stick it to the Man, but the prices are already back to normal on my console. Shouldn´t they stay up until Tuesday?

Odd, they usually are IIRC. :/

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Along with Tomb Raider, all last weeks deals have reappeared for me, except Castlestorm, now. So jump on them before it's too late!

Monopoly Family Fun Pack and Rabbids Invasion Interactive TV Show were announced with a release date of Nov. 18 as well, but there doesn't seem to be much info about them.

Not exactly 100% on topic, but there's not another thread for Xbone stuff, so...

Is there a reason why my Xbox One's NAT will suddenly turn to Moderate or Strict when it's normally open? A hard reset or shifting the port it's hardwired to usually fixes it, but is there anything I can do to make sure it stays open?

I know zero about networking.

Ecto311

Not exactly 100% on topic, but there's not another thread for Xbone stuff, so...

Is there a reason why my Xbox One's NAT will suddenly turn to Moderate or Strict when it's normally open? A hard reset or shifting the port it's hardwired to usually fixes it, but is there anything I can do to make sure it stays open?

I know zero about networking.

There is a NAT complaint post around here somewhere - I don't have a clue either since mine is always ok. Could it be the firmware on your router?

eastx

Nope, it is from Ubisoft so it should be out everywhere. Here it is on the upcoming games section with a Nov 20th date.

And shouldn't Never Alone be out today?

It should... I have a Never Alone interview ready to publish, but I'm just waiting on the Store link to go live since it's supposed to be out today. Kinda frustrating.

Actually, they might be having some trouble with the Xbox One Store. On my console, I go to the Store, click All Games or New Games, and it says "We didn't find anything." Seems like that shouldn't happen.

It should... I have a Never Alone interview ready to publish, but I'm just waiting on the Store link to go live since it's supposed to be out today. Kinda frustrating.

Actually, they might be having some trouble with the Xbox One Store. On my console, I go to the Store, click All Games or New Games, and it says "We didn't find anything." Seems like that shouldn't happen.

Oooo, cool stuff. The game looks very charming, I can't wait.

Do you have any impressions/review to share?

eastx

Oooo, cool stuff. The game looks very charming, I can't wait.

Do you have any impressions/review to share?

It's very good - simple and interesting story, lovely arctic setting, nice use of folklore elements. Switching between the two characters is a snap and their abilities are pretty clear. I think fans of Max: Curse of Brotherhood will enjoy it as they're both in the same ballpark looks and gameplay-wise.

I'm so behind, I won't have time to write a real review, but the interview will hopefully spread the word well enough. I'm proud of how it turned out and look forward to sharing it here when it's ready. :)

Never Alone should be launching 4pm PST, so a few more hours to go.

Top Bottom