• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade 2 official Japanese twitter account and website thread

Akai

The piano key icon is most certainly curious, only adding to the number of shops we don't yet know the function for.

Also of note is that Rex appears to have a new Blade on his back that doesn't match up with the Rare Blades we've seen so far, likely a tease for its reveal tomorrow...

It's kinda hard to get excited over towns even if they look much more involved here than previous games because we really don't know anything about them.

But I speculate that there's a couple minigames this time around and there's going to be a Blade reveal tomorrow going by the weapon on Rex's back.

DMiz

I would imagine that it is a sound-test mode. It's probably a store where you can buy records for a gramophone or something equivalent in the world that you can put on your home base.

It's kinda hard to get excited over towns even if they look much more involved here than previous games because we really don't know anything about them.

But I speculate that there's a couple minigames this time around and there's going to be a Blade reveal tomorrow going by the weapon on Rex's back.

There's still way too many unexplained systems. I'm not that interested to the design of rare blades, wish they can cover more about system in the next 7 weeks. And please make a better tutorial this time if they want the franchise to grow. In-game tutorial in Xenoblade and XenobladeX is so bad that many people have no idea how to control Melia, or how to use OCG properly.

New rare blade

DL_-8mNU8AAa-LR.jpg

https://twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/918734507426983936

Video

random25

I assume the (dual-elemental?) knuckles are the blades you're going to use.

I'm feeling that the design is gonna trigger some people lol.

that is one of the oddest designs I've seen in a game yet.....I say that in a game with a main character wearing the equivalent of a stripper's scuba suiit

Waji

I'm sorry for not updating this thread but a group of friends trapped me into a media blackout since the September Direct aand... I'm sticking with it (happily I admit).
But yes, I didnt expect that to happen when I began this. I thought I would never be motivated enough to avoid everything. Turns out it's easy :/ enough.

So I currently don't even really know much which will probably be quite amazing for when I discover directly. I'm thinking doing that more often.

TheMoon

I'm sorry for not updating this thread but a group of friends trapped me into a media blackout since the September Direct aand... I'm sticking with it (happily I admit).
But yes, I didnt expect that to happen when I began this. I thought I would never be motivated enough to avoid everything. Turns out it's easy :/ enough.

So I currently don't even really know much which will probably be quite amazing for when I discover directly. I'm thinking doing that more often.

Doing the same for a bunch of games, it's really nice.

ODD_Slater

Neo Member
This cast has been the most hit or miss looking cast for me in a while, but I'm sure this is going to have costumes. The two Kaneko looking characters that they showed some time ago had my interest.

Edit: But now that I'm thinking about it I do love that they're tapping artists on the shoulders for guest designs. I'm even digging some of the Nomura designs.

Akai

I'm not a huge fan of Uka, but I continue to appreciate the wide variety of Blade design and personalities.

Top Bottom