• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yes, Virginia, there IS a Tuesdayton! FE DS! MONSTER HUNTER...WII? SONIKU IN SUMABURA

Matix

revolution-1-lg.jpg

Please..

Redd

That list can't be real, but if not WOOT we're finally seeing real 3rd party support with effort. This generation could be the best generation to have multiple consoles. It might surpass my love for the PSX/N64 generation to me if over half of that comes true.

Matix

Mithos Yggdrasill said:
I doubt it: Nintendo has already big problems to produce Wiis with a single color iteration. Another color would slow down the entire process.

Well haven't sells been seriously slacking in Japan lately?!

MisterHero

New Wii SKU has Dreamcast BC as hidden surprise and upgradable to all earlier Wiis via firmware update.

Peter Moore to have his revenge CONFIRMED.

TreIII

As much as that 2chan list sounds enticing...

It still can't be as full of sheer WIN, if Nintendo doesn't announce at least 1 of the following:

1) New Super Mario Bros 2 - Whether it's USA or SMB2 used as the basis, I could only imagine something good if Nintendo would just come back a new game. For crying out loud, how do you NOT make a sequel to a game that's already sold millions?

2) 2D Metroid DS - MAKE IT HAPPEN.

3) New (preferably 2D) Kid Icarus - THIS ALSO NEEDS TO HAPPEN. Especially now that Pit stands to make a nice come back in Brawl.

4) New 2D action-adventure series - Hell, make that "Exclamation Heroes" into a full-fledged game, and I think that would be a good start...

5) Surprise the world by unveiling a new "Kung Fu" for the DS, which basically draws inspiration from the various flashes out there, to re-invision it as a bad-ass brawler.

^ That's what I would LOVE to see happen. Of course, at this point, the most I'm expecting at the moment would be the official unveiling of the 3rd Pokemon game for the Diamond and Pearl generation...

wsippel

Banned
true Gek said:
*From Konami for the Wii, Suikoden 6, a new music title, Winning Eleven, and then Yugioh for DS
* From Sega, the newest Sonic title, Outrun Wii, Afterburner Wii, House of the Dead Wii

:lol
Konami announced an "untitled RPG" at Wii3 last year. Maybe, just maybe, it's Suikoden 6...

I will not get hyped for this. I will not get hyped for this. I will not get hyped for this. I will not get hyped for this. I will not get hyped for this. I will not get hyped for this. I will not get hyped for this. I will not get hyped for this. I will not get hyped for this. I will not get hyped for this. I will not get hyped for this.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Testicular Sound Express said:
what time is the conference at. usually we start hearing things late the night before. People in America anyway.
Well it's just clocked on 3:30am Tokyo time.. I'd say it'd be at least 15-20 hours till we see any sort of news coming out of this - if at all.

[Nintex]

wow, this is like tommorow for europeans.. holy shit we finally get to see a new F-zero and 1080 using the balance board, SPREAD THE WORD!

Espada

Guys, relaaaaax. It's just a new 2D Metroid and some other first party stuff revealed. No reason to go apeshit. Nope, no reason at all.

90dd94.jpg

Actually, I'd flip out of that were the case.

I'm hoping we get more info on Ring of Fate and Crystal Bearders.

BigFwoosh

DS Gundam 00 spinoff

This excites me, as UC Gundam is the best. Just don't give me any more of those "let's take everyone from every timeline and throw them into a big pile of shit." Give me a new story.

Pleeeeeeease!

while impossible, i hope that suikoden 6 does come to wii, just because i already have one. but whether it go to ps3 or 360, im buying one for that game alone.

Eteric Rice

JodyAnthony said:
while impossible, i hope that suikoden 6 does come to wii, just because i already have one. but whether it go to ps3 or 360, im buying one for that game alone.

Probably won't, because it's Konami.

Then again, Suikoden never really was a big franchise.

AniHawk

the thoroughbred said:
Ok gaffers here is the plan.

Someone has got to come up with some sort of megaton announcement. With official documented proof. I foresee and NeoGAF 3-0 Internet score. Who will it be? IGN?, GT who knows. What was that last one we had MGS box set for 360 or something.

PS - don't quote, I'll delete this later.
?

Grecco

the thoroughbred said:
Ok gaffers here is the plan.

Someone has got to come up with some sort of megaton announcement. With official documented proof. I foresee and NeoGAF 3-0 Internet score. Who will it be? IGN?, GT who knows. What was that last one we had MGS box set for 360 or something.

PS - don't quote, I'll delete this later.

Err other than Triology what has NEogaf done to have a 2-0 score?

Ignoring the fact that 2Chan seems to own us. Team Ico? FFRemake?

Espada

jj984jj said:
Metroid Dread by the (internal part of the) Rhythm Tengoku team.
Ah, a kindred spirit is amongst us. :lol I want me some Metroid Dread badly, but I heard some rumblings about it not even being planned or some nonsense.

It has me... worried.

111rua1.gif

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
ant1532 said:
the speculation in the op is retarded. It is a media event for HOLIDAY 2007 releases not 08.

But they have to release 08 info some time don't they?

Fady K

Mandoric said:
Nintendo's holding a closed-door conference today; invitations were apparently very limited, to a few per company, leading to speculation that something significant will be announced, but exact details are limited due to the nonpublic nature of the event.

Likely speculation:
* Final dates and details for WiiFit and SSBM, as well as first-party titles that haven't been released domestically like Metroid.
* Date and price for DVD Wii previously announced as "2H2007".
* Date and price for DS Oneseg tuner previously announced as "2007, under \10000"
* WiiWare details.
* 2008 preliminary first-party lineup, with an announcement or two.

:lol :lol :lol2ch:lol :lol :lol speculation:
* New Wii colors
* New sense game using Wii Fit
* Wii Animal Crossing (WiFi support)
* Lots of other first-party titles, both Wii and DS
* Matsuno's unannounced SRPG series
* Surprise announcement of FF13 Haeresis for Wii
* Romancing SaGa 2 remake for Wii
* On the DS, new SaGa and Mana titles.
* From Bandai Namco, Wii GGen Spirits Complete, new SRW series, new Gundam action title, DS Gundam 00 spinoff
* From Capcom, new original action games for both Wii and DS
* From Konami for the Wii, Suikoden 6, a new music title, Winning Eleven, and then Yugioh for DS
* From Sega, the newest Sonic title, Outrun Wii, Afterburner Wii, House of the Dead Wii
* Also for the Wii, Armored Core and FPS-style fantasy game from From, Phantom series from N1, Atelier series from Gust

Actual information will probably trickle in over the next few days; until then, what's GAF's general perception of what will pop up?

Those 2ch speculations are craaaazy, aside from Matsunos game. Man, I just want to hear about the man again! But Romancing Saga 2 re, Suikoden 6, I dont know yet :/

Well, we're only a day away anyway.

Top Bottom