• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yes, Virginia, there IS a Tuesdayton! FE DS! MONSTER HUNTER...WII? SONIKU IN SUMABURA

mr stroke

Zoramon089 said:
YOU PEOPLE DO REALIZE THAT THE ORIGINAL SSBB RELEASE DATE FOR JAPAN WAS 12/31/07? IT WAS BOUND TO BE DELAYED! BUT THIS HAS NO BEARING ON THE US

uh?? I would asume if its delayed there it is in the US too??? why Japan and not the US?

fernoca

By the way..
THREAD TITLE SHOULD BE: WEDNESDAYTON!
Since it's Wednesday in Japan, were the conference is taking place and in like half the world..or something like that. :p

beelzebozo said:
dance, van damme, dance!

edit:
noj59v.gif

Pics, vids, stat! Now! Of all games!

And Sp0rsk would you do us a favor and put sonic in the title!? Do you know how many years that Sega/Nintendo fans have jerked off over this?

Edit: he did! lol. But no one will understand!

Hcoregamer00 said:
One meltdown, this must be a new record for the lowest amount so far.

I think it's beyond the point of meltdown.

A megaton so powerful it just petrified people before the meltdown can happen.

ethelred

TheKingsCrown said:
Pics, vids, stat! Now! Of all games!

And Sp0rsk would you do us a favor and put sonic in the title!? Do you know how many years that Sega/Nintendo fans have jerked off over this?

You're creepy.

Jetku

With [purezen] of 14:37 Wii fitting, forest end Shinji of talent, and Aizawa gossamer world of model, [kita] - - (゚ ∀ ゚) - -!!

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Jetku said:
With [purezen] of 14:37 Wii fitting, forest end Shinji of talent, and Aizawa gossamer world of model, [kita] - - (゚ ∀ ゚) - -!!

What's a gossamer

Wollan

I've just vaguely been following but was today the day the Capcomton was supposed to be revealed? As in, this is obviously it right?

Jiggy

There are so many games/titles I'm interested in here that I've actually just created a document to keep track of the titles because they're not entered in IGN's database and I can't use that yet. >_>

By the way, what's this "WiiWare Mojipittan" thing? I'm interested in everything else that's been announced for WiiWare, so might as well make it 4 for 4 if it's possible...
Edit: Oh, 4 for 5. I don't care about the FF:CC game either unless it's in 2D.

mutsu

Youtube-style Footages show at the beginning of the conference
- Fire Emblem DS
- Wii Music
- Super Mario Stadium Baseball
- Mario Kart Wii
- Famicom Wars Wii (Battlion Wars II)
- Dragon Quest IX

Coming to WiiWare
- Dr Mario
- Star Soldier R
- Pokemon Ranch
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - The Little King and the Country of Promise
- DS Station Channel (DS demo download)

Wii stuff
- Exhanced Wii Voting Channel - recommend games. Search based on recommendation.
- Wii Fit release date = 2007/12/1. 8800yen.
- Sonic in Super Smash Bros Brawl confirmed. Japan release date = 2008/1/24 (=
delayed) Possible online co-op mode (unconfirmed - blog's information was not very clear).
- MONSTER HUNTER 3 WII
- Mario Kart Wii - Spring 2008. Motorbikes in Mario Kart Wii confirmed.

Top Bottom