• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yes, Virginia, there IS a Tuesdayton! FE DS! MONSTER HUNTER...WII? SONIKU IN SUMABURA

felipeko

Troidal said:
Major thumbs down on Monster Hunter 3 Wii.

Wii might be the biggest selling console right now, but WTF ARE YOU THINKING CAPCOM????

No network infrstructure on Wii means fucking gimped Monster Hunter!!! Totally totally missing the ball here.
go away

Hcoregamer00 said:
No, but we are happy over....

-exclusive final fantasy
-Fire Emblem DS
-Monster Hunter 3
-Mario Kart Wii, with motocycles

Oh ok guess that is cool. Mario Kart might be fun. Been thinking of getting a wii or 360 to supplement my ps3....

Unison

wtflol.gif

This is from the movie The Stuff. It is awesome :D

Troidal said:

Wii might be the biggest selling console right now, but WTF ARE YOU THINKING CAPCOM????

No network infrstructure on Wii means fucking gimped Monster Hunter!!! Totally totally missing the ball here.

I think you answered your own question there.

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
Troidal said:

Yeah, they must be thinking of stupid things like getting really really high sales.

Arde5643

F5'ing like crazy - first Mario and Sonic at the Olympics.
Now Sonic as a character in Super Smash Brothers.

Nintendo confirmed to re-lit fury between Mario and Sonic.

Tristam

Stealth said:
EGM was right about sonic in smash back in 2002, just wrong about the game. Still, this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone after Mario and Sonic at the Olympics was announced. Yawn.

If anything, Mario & Sonic @ the Olympics was an indication that Sonic wouldn't be in Brawl. Why would Sega want to put Sonic in Brawl when a Sonic v. Mario matchup is the selling point of their game?

Stealth said:
EGM was right about sonic in smash back in 2002, just wrong about the game. Still, this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone after Mario and Sonic at the Olympics was announced. Yawn.
I think everyone saw this coming, but Nintendo has a habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, so it was certainly in many people's minds that it might not happen.

I wouldn't call it 'yawn', by any stretch. I'm looking forward to pounding the fuck out of that smug plumber, SEGA-Blue style.

assuming the crystal chronicles is the same one we've been seeing, just now for the Wii Ware shop, they had better announce HDD or SD support at the end of this

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Troidal said:

Unlike the network infrastructures of PS2/PSP? Which..uh..oh.

lynux3

Troidal said:

Chill. It was announced to release on Wii. That doesn't necessarily rule out the PS3 version which was said to be in development at E3 06... or does it? :(

iammeiam

Troidal said:

Roughly: $$$$$$$$$$

And apparently they enjoyed the DMC bitter tears and wanted another helping.

Dragoon_lantz said:
assuming the crystal chronicles is the same one we've been seeing, just now for the Wii Ware shop, they had better announce HDD or SD support at the end of this

It's not.

There's two FFCC for Wii now.

Chumly

BoboBrazil said:
Umm is this a joke thread? Are people really this excited over Sonic in a super smash brothers game?
Joke post? Sonic is a big deal and theres been a ton of other announcements also. Troll elsewhere

Dragoon_lantz said:

It's not.
It's some sort of online sim game. Not Crystal bearers, which is still coming out.

Jiggy

mutsu said:
Wii stuff
- Enhanced Wii Voting Channel - recommend games. Search based on recommendation.
Wait (though it's futile to say that in a thread moving this fast), what are the details on this? Do we recommend things to be put up on VC, or new game ideas to be made, or what?

BoboBrazil said:
Umm is this a joke thread? Are people really this excited over Sonic in a super smash brothers game?
I have no attachment to Sonic whatsoever since I never had a Genesis, but how can you not understand that other people are excited about finally getting to answer the question of whether Mario or Sonic would win in a fight?
Plus people could hurt him for having (as consensus suggests) mostly bad games for quite some time now. >_>

felipeko

I think this should be over (of announcements) now..

This is the first time they are showing Wii Fit in japan, and they will probably close the conference with that (like they did at E3).

Tristam

Segata Sanshiro said:
I think everyone saw this coming, but Nintendo has a habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, so it was certainly in many people's minds that it might not happen.

I wouldn't call it 'yawn', by any stretch. I'm looking forward to pounding the fuck out of that smug plumber, SEGA-Blue style.

Oh it is on Segata!

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
felipeko said:
I think this should be over (of announcements) now..

This is the first time they are showing Wii Fit, and they will probably close the conference with that (like they did at E3).

That's what I am thinking as well.

Top Bottom