• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube Live @ E3 Monday Guest Schedule Released [Live at Noon ET / 9 AM PT]

djshauny

Banned
Did Geoff just watch her walk off the set while that guy was talking to him?
dc6ec8699d6821498bee682235c7c2f7.gif

He's like, biting his lip and everything

LOL

Oh man, this whole segment HAHA!! Everything she says, she makes it sounds sexual and she's clearly doing it consciously. I don't know man, she might just want to make Geoff uncomfortable.

She was trolling and he took the bait and started in on the innuendo jokes and she was like "is that a joke? Gross!"
And he knew he had gone too far

Did Geoff just watch her walk off the set while that guy was talking to him?
dc6ec8699d6821498bee682235c7c2f7.gif

He's like, biting his lip and everything

Sorry to ruin the fun, but thats not what he's doing, if you watch the stream he does this like 30 seconds after she's gone and he's making that face the entire time.

I don't understand how Gearbox is still allowed to make video games after Colonial Marines. I ain't buying anymore of your shit, Randy.

Sober

she seems fun, not robotic.... not what I expected from a Nintendo rep.

too bad Nintendo doesn't do E3 presentations anymore... I think she'd get some airtime.
She clearly has a ton of chemistry playing off with Geoff. I don't know why people think it's bad. I think she's a bit nervous maybe, but she seems to roll with it anyway.

Sorry to ruin the fun, but thats not what he's doing, if you watch the stream he does this like 30 seconds after she's gone and he's making that face the entire time.

Yeah I went back and checked, and that gif is from way after she's already left. Impossible to tell what/who Geoff is looking at.

rhandino

Banned

too bad Nintendo doesn't do E3 presentations anymore... I think she'd get some airtime.
Watch the Treehouse stream, she is very fun during those.

Of course my other faves Erick and Ashley are incredible too =3...

You know there's gonna be two days of like treehouse live right?
Did you also know she was on last years treehouse live on quite a few segments?

Top Bottom