• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape 3 announced, Summer 2016. PR: 3DS and Vita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear god, a story heavy gaming trilogy that I enjoy is actually going to be finished rather than get stuck in limbo. I thought it was a hard rule that can never happen.

kewlmyc

RsgdQhx.gif

wrowa

No trailer, no details?

I'm super glad that the game is indeed happening, but teasing this for 4 months only to show pretty much nothing is still relatively disappointing.

MLH

hahahahaha yes! They did it! And they didn't need to kickstart it either. Thank you Uchikoshi, thank you Aksys, thank you to everyone that made this happen!

LAA

Yeahhhh! Really hope theres a trailer to show and more details on if it's Aksys funding it, or what's happening. I guess it seems quite early in dev though, so not sure how much to expect of footage.... Surely there may be some character art to show though? Love the art style of those drawings.
Jeez, does someone have a problem with ZE. Why is it ZE threads are closed so quickly? I don't see this for anything else so quick.

Vita. I think 3DS has/had some nasty bugs.

The puzzles are not too incredible, but they're only part of what makes the game so amazing.

The 3DS version has one nasty bug that's easily avoidable. That being said, if both options are available, might as well go with Vita.

CassSept

The magic words "entered development" has been uttered, and the panel has ended without further detail. So, basically all we've got is a "yeah, contracts have been signed", and that's it. I sincerely doubt full production has begun.

That's enough honestly. ZE lives. That's enough.

Vita. I think 3DS has/had some nasty bugs.

One specific save bug but yeah, if you own both consoles Vita is the way to go.

also

Banned
Was that teaser picture all they showed? No screens, concept art, not even any mention of which platforms it is being developed for?

Hylian7

Yeahhhh! Really hope theres a trailer to show and more details on if it's Aksys funding it, or what's happening. I guess it seems quite early in dev though, so not sure how much to expect of footage.... Surely there may be some character art to show though? Love the art style of those drawings.
Jeez, does someone have a problem with ZE. Why is it ZE threads are closed so quickly? I don't see this for anything else so quick.

Mods just keeping it to one thread and not spanning multiple threads.

I need to know if any platforms have been announced, too?

I would KILL for them to release it on PS4 and Wii U.
I would buy both versions.
Because I care about this series almost as much as I care about the Earthbound series.

I just fucking care, man!

giphy.gif

What systems? Please say Vita (I will even accept PS4).

Also, would be great if they did a "HD" re-release of 999 on Vita/3DS. Missed out on that game since I dont have the Nintendo handhelds nor do I want to have the "story only" version from mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom