• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape 3 announced, Summer 2016. PR: 3DS and Vita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalor

I'm curious what the panel tomorrow will be like. I wouldn't expect any details on the game, it seems like they will just talk about their experiences of localizing the Zero Escape games.

takoyaki

ron-swanson-drunk-dand8rvs.gif

No trailer, no details?

I'm super glad that the game is indeed happening, but teasing this for 4 months only to show pretty much nothing is still relatively disappointing.

No trailer, no details. Pretty much a "yeah, it's in development" which frankly we all guessed four months ago.

Zareka

I can't believe this took almost 4 months and all we get is "summer 2016". We pretty much already knew that. Any details at all? Anything?!

Sigh. Oh well. I'll get excited later I guess?

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
Wonderful. Coupled with yesterday's confirmation of Cyber Sleuth, I've never been this excited about upcoming games.

Busaiku

I can't believe this took almost 4 months and all we get is "summer 2016". We pretty much already knew that. Any details at all? Anything?!

Sigh. Oh well. I'll get excited later I guess?
Well, at the very least this confirms it's not a Kickstarter.

Ondore

I've heard 3DS / Vita / Steam as platforms for this, but I was also told April so I dunno. Still, the 1st two seem to be mortal locks.

Madao

i can finally start 999 and VLR. that will make the wait seem like nothing.

but what about localization??

This was a weak reveal after that huge ass build-up, what did the teaser site even mean. Not even a teaser image besides the iconic mask. ):

Listen to this guy!

I already did my deeds this morning (16 hours ago) and double-dipped with VLR on Vita, even though I had none (and just got one via eBay a few hours ago).

Now time to replay 999 and VLR...again!

The Hermit

Thats one hell one of a barebones announcement after teasing it for 4 months.

Not even though systems?

IAM SO FUCKING HAPPPY!!!!!!!

blacksark

I have survived all aksys rumour threads, waited for a stream that never came,waited so long since virtue last reward, but it has been worth it,the only thing I want for it is to be great and to be released as a retail game.
But hell one of the best news ever on anything. GOTY 2016

Now I hope it will stay on handheld platforms. No interest in playing this kind of games on a big screen.

3DS/Vita please. And add some IOS or Android if you want to, I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom