• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Dang it, I keep forgetting the Wings actually do play today. Debating if I should watch them lose or not. May just pop the stream up in a different window.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
St. Louis always wanted to play for AV.

I wonder if the whole situation made Yzerman step down as Team Canada GM. Can't be easy with that conflict of interest.

If your players want to leave your NHL team because of a decision you've made as Team Canada GM, I feel like it's the correct thing to focus on one team, or both are going to suffer from the ripple effects of your choices.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
They do suck.

We're just going to suck less than you guys.

Mainly because of Zetterberg's injury.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if this team still manages to fuck this up.

The Canucks lost against the Leafs for the first time in a DECADE before the Olympics. I jjust remembered.

Let the slide continueeeeeeee

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
A few days ago I was watching some of the greatest assemblages of talent ever put together.

Now I'm watching the Buffalo Sabres. Terrific.

Solo

I can't take much more of Therrien's powerplays. 2 years of this shit. Does he not understand what a powerplay is? You have a player advantage and thus are on offense and thus can stack your lines with your best players.

Nope, not in MT's world. PP1 and PP2 are just line 1 and line 2. Fuck I miss the PP days under Martin/Muller.

Tatar is amazing, too bad he didn't score on that.

A decent first period, though it's only 20 minutes and Detroit has a habit of not playing the full 60.

Top Bottom